66

The more Yin Yu thought about it, the more he felt like laughing at him.

Suddenly, he and Luo Mingchuan leaped into the air, and together with the newcomer, they flew up into the air.

Behind them, the collapsed mountain forest rapidly shrunk, and Xing Shan Temple, which had collapsed in the buddhist hall, also flashed across.

The speed was too fast, and the wind whistled past his ears. The white mist that assaulted his face made him unable to see the face of the person in front of him clearly.

"Before ... ..."

"Senior."

He sat on the cloud, wanting to say thank you, but the cold wind blew in and made his teeth chatter.

The person in front of him also realized that something was amiss and casually brushed his sleeves.

The more Yin Jade realized, the more they were still flying in the air. However, the wind had quieted down and the cold air had also dissipated, as if there was an invisible barrier covering them.

There were so many surprises of the day that he thought his mental capacity had improved greatly.

However, when he saw the young face of the white-clothed swordsman, the two words' senior 'instantly became stuck in his throat, unable to be uttered no matter how hard he tried.

The youth stood in the clouds, looking down at him with his chin raised. "Fourth Bro, aren't you happy to see me?"

....

Master.

....

"Master."

....

This time, Yin Yu was completely speechless.

Why? This person who looks to be about my age, he is the number one tyrant in the world I've heard of ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Master?

This blow is comparable to the passage of the wrong script.

He said in a daze, "Happy, happy."

If he wasn't master, who could carry me away like this?

If one looked more carefully, it was indeed very similar to the image on the top of Lilisoft Peak.

He was only twenty years younger.

The Sword Saint smiled, his sword-like brows relaxed, giving him a certain charm to him.

The more Yin Jade came back to his senses, the more questions came to mind.

What relationship did Senior-apprentice Brother have with the Demon Saint?

This matter was known to both the head of the school and Xing Shan Temple, but how much did his master know?

He heard that his master went to the meteorite valley because something happened there?

Was there really a monster in the meteorite pit?

There was also his Lacustrine Sword, which clearly had an extraordinary background. Had his master made a mistake in passing the sword?

Or had Eldest Brother made a mistake?

It couldn't have mutated on its own, could it?

If there was anyone in this world who could answer these unanswered questions, then this person must be the Sword Saint.