90

Yan Xing lowered his head in embarrassment after receiving a cold glare from Jun Yu. "I'm not sober yet, so I can't speak properly."

The words startled him first.

Who told their eldest senior brother and his master to mention the joyous occasion of their union?

Unbelievable and logical, if it had to be reasonable, then it could only be intuition.

The corners of Zhengyang Zi's mouth slightly twitched. He felt that he was completely unable to keep up with the current young man's thoughts.

Liu Shushuang reacted quickly, "Fourth junior brother, you want to join with junior brother Luo?"

Although she was a woman, she was emotionally retarded.

Previously, he had only felt that the two of them had gone through a floral arrangement, Xingshen Temple, and so on. After going through a few more trips together, the matter of the dungeon had long been dispelled from their previous grudges, and their relationship was becoming increasingly close. There was nothing wrong with it.

Yan Xing finally found the key point and looked at Luo Mingchuan and Yin Ziyue in astonishment. "If no one mentions it today, you don't have to say it anymore. Quiet down and take care of some important matters. Fourth Bro, you're really capable!"

Yin Yu didn't show the slightest bit of embarrassment, straightening her chest and speaking frankly,

"The chaotic world has yet to be peaceful, so it should not have been suitable for marriage. However, Senior Brother and I will live a life together, and we will just enter the register. We just need to be fair and square, and not want to show respect."

I don't want to wait any longer.

"Therefore, without ceremony, without inviting guests, you will not accept any gifts."

Hearing this, Luo Mingchuan only smiled, "I will listen to you."

After he finished speaking, he did not speak again.

Zheng Yangzi had been silent for a long time, and had tacitly accepted this.

In everyone's eyes, this was only because Luo Mingchuan was very shy, while Yin Yue had the demeanor of the head of the family.

Yan Xing's expression immediately changed when he saw the two of them. He thought to himself that Luo Mingchuan was usually rather shrewd, but he didn't expect him to be so honest.

This was truly playing the pig to eat the tiger, a model of strength for the weak. If his master was still here, he would be very happy!

It was a pity that the more Yin Jade faced off with her Quasi-Dao companion, the more her Qi and blood surged. She was once again handsome for no more than three seconds, and after using up her courage, she began to change the topic, "Second Senior Sister, how are you this time?"

"Did you see Yu Zhan?"

The conversation came back to business.

The atmosphere in the main hall became solemn and solemn along with these words.

Even if RongZhuo were to reappear in the human world, with the Twelve Palaces of the Devil Dao attached to her, and Jade Bow was no longer the strongest Palace Master in the Eastern Continent, her status would still be extraordinary.

Moreover, after the last battle at Hengduan Mountain, Rongzhu, Yu Shi, and Mr. Yuan were still injured. It was unknown how long it would take for the Temple of Emptiness to hide from the world ...

In such a situation, Yu Zhan Mei could be considered an important figure that would affect the outcome of the battle.

Liu Shushuang's gaze fell on the huge shadow of the sand table in the hall.