84

The great battle on the night of the Crosscut Mountain spread across the five continents at an extremely fast speed.

At first many ordinary people did not believe it.

He didn't believe that one of the three great sects would collude with demonic cultivators.

Until Qing Lu Mountain had hung up the sky full of white banners.

There were more than a hundred sects and clans in the Southern Land that were affiliated with the Green Foothold Sword Sect.

To them, the existence of the Asian Saints was close to the existence of the Gods.

It was as if the sky above his head had collapsed. For a moment, everyone was terrified, and no one dared to make a move.

As the Young Sect Master, Song Tang was the next Sect Leader, his reputation was justified.

However, the sects were huge, and there were a few elders who were unavoidably disinterested.

Song Tang, who had always been well-mannered, had no choice but to use lightning to suppress him.

Fortunately, there was Zhong Shan, Cheng Tianyu's strong support, Qing Lu did not split up like the stream.

The scholars shut their doors to recuperate, the Northern Lu rebels have not been clear, the buddhist cultivators are deep in the woods.

In such a chaotic world, both internal and external troubles, people do not have time to condemn the Paradigm.

There was also news that Chu Huan had brought her sect to Hengduan Mountains and obtained a plentiful amount of resources.

Rong Zhuo went back to the East Continent to unify the Path of Demon, and spent the rest of his life recuperating.

Thus, the situation reached a rare equilibrium.

But everyone knew that the balance was temporary, fraught with danger, ready to be broken at any moment.

In addition to the green smoke rising from the nine palaces and the twelve monasteries, there was also a Sect Ancestral Hall.

The ancestral hall was located in a remote area. Other than the Outer Sect Disciples who were often sent here to clean, no one else came.

But today, the light was dim, and the faded shrine was full of people.

In the main hall, only Yu Shi sat on the grandmaster's chair, with more than ten elders standing on either side of him.

Opposite them, ten feet away, a young man with a cold expression stood there with his sword in hand.

"The sect has raised you for so many years, and now that you're at your prime, if you don't repay the gratitude of the sect, don't tell me you're going to be a traitor?!"

"If your master is still alive, how can you face him!"

"Young people need to know what is right and what is right.

"You're still young and insensible. Listen to Martial Uncle's advice. Don't ruin your own future!"

Although the Elders were strict with their words, they were also persuasive and didn't bring up punishment.

This was because everyone knew clearly that, in terms of combat power, how could these elders, who had a heartless appearance, receive a single sword strike from Lin Yuan?

No matter what others said, Lin Yuangui remained silent.

His gaze seemed to have pierced through the crowd and landed on those old tablets.