80

Pill Stream was the name of a large sect, as well as a place to the east of the central continent.

Years of abundant rain, there are large and small waterfall more than a hundred places, before reaching the mountain, first hear the sound of water rumbling like thunder.

The splashing mist merged with the clouds and mist. Green and red leaves intertwined with each other. If a disciple of the Luo River Sect wearing a purple robe walked forward, the color of the mountain ridges would become even more gorgeous.

But today, on the trestle road, beside the wooden bridge, and even in the white-walled, gray houses, there was not a single person's shadow, not a single sound could be heard.

The waterfall's gurgle and rinse was dismal.

Dead as winter.

The disciples of Liujian were gathered in the Great Void Temple.

The vast and endless great hall was tightly packed, and the outside of the hall was also filled with people.

In the middle of the hall, there was a huge empty space.

The pale-faced beautiful young girl stood there, confronting the dozen or so people.

"Junior-apprentice Sister, I'm afraid you've suffered too much of a blow. You're exhausted, and your mind isn't clear either ..."

Chu Huan said indifferently.

It was a great change, but his clothes were in a bun. From head to toe, they were unruffled, making him seem even more stable and reliable than a mountain.

As the eldest disciple of Crooked River, he had the same temperament as his master, both of them were as gentle as water.

Even the reproachful words gave birth to an inexplicable sense of trust.

As soon as he finished speaking, someone chimed in, "That's right, Martial Nephew Qu, you can't speak carelessly. You said Martial Nephew Chu harmed your parents, but do you have any evidence?"

"We are all very sad that Saint Qu and Sect Master Liu have passed away ..."

However, right now, Martial Nephew Chu is still in charge of the sect. "

"What nonsense are you spouting? You want to disturb the hearts of the people? What kind of peace of mind do you have?!"

The ones who spoke were a few elders with realms much higher than Chu Huan's. At this moment, they were standing behind her, seemingly with her as their leader.

The expressions of the other disciples in the hall were all different. Some were convinced, some were skeptical, and for a moment, no one spoke a word.

Normally, Chu Huan and Chen Yi would take care of the affairs in the sect. Compared to the rarely seen Sect Master and Saint, these two had a high prestige among the disciples.

Now that Chen Yi wasn't here, the current situation was entirely due to Chu Huan's words.

The smoke didn't understand.

He didn't understand why Chu Huan had entered his sect before he was born. His parents had always viewed him as their own, so why did they do such a thing?

If his father didn't trust him, how could the ingenious traps and all sorts of sinister methods he used be hidden from the Sublime Sage?

He didn't understand how those elders were so kind and kind yesterday, and how they could lie in such a harsh manner today.

I don't know why, overnight.

Although her talent was outstanding and her mind was intelligent, she was still a little girl in the end.