74

What have you been doing all these years?

The question was easy to answer.

But Wei Jingfeng didn't only think of the past hundred years.

He thought of the Great Sophorae Tree at the edge of the West River Village, the joy that bloomed in Spring Sleeves Tower, the heavy snowfall in Cloud Sun City, and the gentle wind that blew over Vast Expanse Mountain.

Enemies who had been killed under the sword, disciples who had been accepted under the sword.

Finally, he replied, "A hundred years ago, Li Tuo calculated that the meteorite was expanding rapidly, so I went down to take a look."

"There."

"What?"

The more Yin Jade remembered that in Xing Shan Temple, he and Brother Luo had broken into the buddhist hall that was trapping the buddhist temple. Inside of his illusion, there was the depths of the meteorite abyss.

Sword Saint said calmly, "It's a monster."

"Endless Monster."

"Is there a way to get rid of them?"

Yin Yu's heart sank.

He had only read about the monster in the ancient books.

Different from a demonic cultivator who still had a human mind, low level demons only knew how to devour living creatures' flesh and blood and didn't feel any pain.

"No."

After the great battle between Dao-Demons, too many people died. The balance between life and death was broken, and another heavenly tribulation occurred.

The sky flowed with fire, and the earth split open the abyss. The evil qi accumulated in the abyss and gave birth to a demon. "

Sword Saint put down his sword. "After a million years, it has already become a climate."

Once the monster was hungry to a certain extent, it would come out to hunt for food.

"Even without Mo Changyuan's reincarnation, they would be coming out soon."

"That's why killing those things can help you grow longer, but it can't cure the symptoms."

His master was indeed doing something big.

Even if he did it, no one would know.

If the Sword Saint had not entered the abyss repeatedly in the past hundred years, the world would have probably been thrown into chaos long ago.

Wei Jingfeng seemed to have guessed what his disciple was thinking. He stood up and walked out of the cabin, "They say that if the sky collapses, there will be a tall man standing there."

He stood at the prow of the boat, the rain pouring down on the river, and the storm was raging. "But in this world, who is higher than this old man?"

Wei Jingfeng had never felt that he was a good person. He had lost countless souls under his sword, and they were all publicly acknowledged as being unreasonable.

He also admitted that he didn't have any consciousness that 'it is life and death for Gou Rui and the world'. If he could, he would rather sleep and drink every day and watch Jun Yu practice her sword.

However, since the matter had already arisen and others were unable to do it, it was only natural for him to do so.

"Li Tuo calculated the location of the Sword Tomb left behind during the Great Dao Demon War. The Earth Vein and the Fallen Star Abyss are one another. I will go down there and draw out the sword qi. It can seal half of the abyss."