85

Yin Yu suddenly met a pair of beautiful eyes. Before she could be happy, the two words "Senior Brother" stuck in her throat and she instantly felt like she had fallen into an ice cave, unable to say a word.

Lónchuan woke up.

However, his pupils were as black as the abyss. He did not seem confused at all. Instead, he looked terrifyingly unfamiliar and calm.

The zhen yuan layer in Yin Yu Yue's body was pushed to its limit, the Luan Sword in his hand slightly trembled, as he tried to call out, "Shixiong ..."

Luo Mingchuan looked straight at him and only said one word, "Let's go."

Yin Xing heaved a sigh of relief. "No, Senior Brother, how are you feeling right now?"

Luo Mingchuan was aware of his situation, "I'm fine."

"It's not too late for you to leave now."

Yin Jade shook her head, "If there's nothing else, we can go together."

"Rumble ..."

The cave trembled for an instant, and a wave of pressure rushed out like a tidal wave.

The more Yin Mo was shaken, the more he staggered two steps, fell on the ground, and shouted in disbelief, "Senior-apprentice Brother!"

Luo Mingchuan got up and got off the bed. The aura around him rose rapidly, like a flood breaking through a dam, his sleeves and black hair flying high up.

He walked slowly and stood in front of Yan Ziyue without saying a word.

Glimmers danced in his eyes as though he was trying his best to suppress something.

Somehow, the more he thought about it, the more he thought about the illusion in the buddhist hall.

The senior brother was still the senior brother, and still recognized him. However, he looked somewhat like the person in the dark colored robe sitting on the throne in the Grand Hall.

He had a cold expression, a superior attitude, and the same expression in his eyes.

Standing in the simple cave was like standing in a palace lit by candles.

It was too late for him to be on alert. Under the pressure of the Yin Jade, his zhen yuan was stagnant and his cultivation was restrained.

He could only watch as Luo Mingchuan bent over and approached him.

A sense of extreme danger assaulted him.

His eyes were filled with hope. "Senior apprentice-brother, you are awake. You recognize me, right ...?"

The world spun.

As he was being lifted up, he felt a sharp pain on his back. He then realized that he had been pressed down onto the bed.

Close at hand, the breath smelled of each other, the warm breath on the neck.

Yin Yu was getting more and more confused, he felt that his senior brother shouldn't be like this.

Senior brother wouldn't hurt him, senior brother would always be gentle.

But this was his senior brother, not anyone else.

His warm breath seemed to scald the skin on the side of his neck, mixed with wet skin. It was as if he was tasting some delicacy, causing the Yin Wall to tremble even more.

Although his cultivation had been suppressed, he still held the Sword of Acalanātha in his hands. It wasn't as though he had no power to resist at all.