58

Chapter 58 – Xingshan Temple

Yin Biyue still remembered that the original owner wanted to kill Luo Mingchuan, and that was at the Director's behest.

'You failed to kill him, then forget it.' Before, when drinking tea with the Director, the Director said so.

Could it be that they already predicted they would come to Xingshan Temple, and they still had a chance to kill Luo Mingchuan?

But the Director has yet to act directly, why are these monks willing?

Then would it be, up to now, Jinghai and the Director still had some differences between them? In other words, Jinghai may be limited by his cultivation realm and can only see part of the world's karma?

There is no need for these important people to lie, so what did they see and then unanimously made the decision to kill Luo Mingchuan?

Then what about the Sword Saint, he should be the person furthest from this world, what was the Sword Saint's choice?

Before the moment in a breath, Yin Biyue's mind flew through thousands of thoughts. They twisted into a tangled mess, shortening his breath.

He just wants to flip the table and scream!

AdvertisementsREPORT THIS AD

Open your eyes and take a good look! The one standing outside is...

A!

Holy!

Mother!

Main!

Character!

From the start it was me who wanted to be the villainous BOSS! It was me!!

If the Demon Lord isn't dead, then he can really be reincarnated like the legend! That's also me!

Come kill me!

"As everyone knows, my shixiong is a benevolent soul."

Jing Hai sternly interrupted him, "Once the reincarnation of Demon Lord returns to this world, he will no longer be your shixiong! He will only become a demon!"

Seeing that Yin Biyue's expression flickering, his tone eased,

"I heard that benefactor Yin was fighting against others on the same stage at the Flower Picking Festival, but couldn't bear to hurt others.  Now that this matter involves the lives of all people in the world, it must be Benefactor who knows righteousness and will know how to choose. The temple will not harm the life of Benefactor Luo, we've only invited him to stay in Jingsi Pavilion. The temple is protected by the light of the Buddha, and evil spirits cannot invade. The soul of the demon can not be reincarnated into the temple, which is enough to avoid this disaster. This is already the best way."

The more Yin Biyue listened, the more he stared at the ongoing game in a daze.

Jing Hai didn't say anything more to persuade him again, and waited silently for him to clear his thoughts.

There was silence in the temple's rooms, only the sound of loose waves pushing through the window.

At the same time, in the Buddhist hall separated by one wall.

Luo Mingchuan looked at the twelve monks who surrounded him and finished listening to the reading of the first scripture. Starting from his birth and death, when he was enlightened and began cultivating, spoke of all the experiences he had, and the techniques he practiced.

And in the end they spoke of Mo Zun.

"Our temple has no intention of taking Benefactor's life, and ask the Benefactor to stay in Jingsi Pavilion for a few years. Once the time for the disaster has passed, he will leave the temple."