79

"What did Ol 'Five say in his letter?"

When are you coming back?

"Can you make it in time for the new year?"

Yan Xing was clearly very happy.

Liu Shushuang shook her head, "I'm afraid not."

He's getting ready to ascend to the throne. "

Unlike Yan Xing, the focus of his attention was' So my junior apprentice-brother is the royal family, the two hundred years of plum rain brewing in the imperial cellar can be casually drunk and ha-ha ha '.

Now that he heard his senior sister say that he was going to ascend the throne, he still looked like he was betting in the gambling den with a fan in his head.

"Senior apprentice-brothers and sisters, please accept my words."

It was early winter in the Northern Land this year, and the first snow had fallen.

It's just that the weather is even colder. I wonder how is Cang Ya Mountain, has Second Sister added any more clothes? ...

Liu Shushuang paused, "I won't be reading this part."

"Fifth Junior Brother asks how everyone is doing ..."

She directly flipped to the next page, only then did Yin Jade realize that she had spent an entire page of nonsense to write, and couldn't help but chuckle to herself.

"The general situation has just been decided, and the rebels have been purged.

"My father is old. On the third auspicious day of next month, I will be the one to carry out the Rites of Heavenly Worship."

When the last half page was filled with serious business, everyone's faces turned solemn.

Only Jun Yu had no reaction from beginning to end. It was as if Mount Tai had collapsed in front of him without any change in its expression.

He knew why Duan Chong Xuan had come to Cangya. His master didn't have much relationship with Duan Sheng'an, but he was old friends with the headmaster. Thus, he accepted his recommendation letter and accepted Duan Chong Xuan into his sect.

It had a lot of implications, many of which were related to the Northern Lu Family.

However, when Duan Chong Xuan went to pay respects to his teacher, he was one of the disciples of Di Hua Feng. They all treated him as a junior brother, so the identity of the crown prince had to be further relegated.

In the past, in the future.

"Seven days ago, the Imperial Guards caught four Demonic cultivators at their secret location. They are spies of the Twelve Palaces of the Devil Dao."

"The entire capital has been under martial law. Recently, there have been reports of garrisons and there are traces of demonic cultivators on the easternmost coast ..."

There were demonic cultivators in the Northern Land. The more Yin Jade frowned. The Twelve Palaces had never been compatible with each other before, but now, they seemed to have reached an agreement and came out of the Eastern Continent together.

"I received news that the Golden Palace left the snowy plains.

"The two palaces, Jade Flower and Jade Tree, have been building ships and crossing the sea on a large scale. The Shining Sun and Zhuo Yue have been interacting closely with each other recently, and they also have some intention of joining the alliance. The two Palace Masters, Cold Sky and West Water, have taken people to the Falling Star Cave. I'm afraid they have some deep plans ..."