83

Cheng Tianyu still remembered that day many years ago when he had become his disciple, he had lifted a teacup above his head and called out 'Master' with great hope.

Zhou Yuandao stared at him solemnly and said the word 'good' in a deep voice.

The current Cheng Tianyu was standing on the peak of the mountain, and after hearing the word 'good', he finally couldn't help but cry out loud.

After a long period of cultivation and reaching the level of Subsage, the flesh and bones of one's body could be used as energy sources.

Zhou Yuandao's last strike was made using his body as the sword.

Tens of thousands of clear lights spilled out from his body, like a sky full of flying feathers.

After the clear light, the tide of blood receded, and the white clouds were born.

There wasn't even a set of bones left.

Sensing what was going on behind him, Mr. Headmaster sighed in his heart.

Cheng Tianyu's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. As he stood with his sword in hand, his aura rose steadily.

The Flying Feather Sword was drawn from its scabbard, slashing open a passage of several zhang through the sea of clouds, the tip of the sword heading straight for Yu Shi.

For the rest of his life, he had to bear the enemy from behind. In front of him was the stone seal of the courtyard, and behind him was the edge of the blade.

In the past, this level of the blade was not even in his eyes. It was just that tonight, he had consumed a tremendous amount of energy, and now that he had received Zhou Yuandao's strike, he was no longer as powerful as he had been at the peak.

The light in his eyes changed slightly as he closed his eyes. His complexion quickly paled.

At the same time, Lin Yuangui staggered three steps and coughed out a mouthful of blood.

Yu Shi forcibly cut off the connection between Lin Yuangui and the protective magical formation.

This was a bad idea, and he would have to pay a heavy price himself.

But he needed the protective magical formation to communicate with the powers of the heaven and earth.

The red robes of Rong Zhuo fluttered in the mountain breeze. They no longer looked like thick blood-red color, but instead looked more like burning flames.

Wild and violent devil energy shrouded the summit of the mountain.

He was still at the bottom of the Meteor Abyss in the nine cycles of the Heaven's Net, but his entire body was ablaze with fire, like a red lotus blooming in the middle of the night.

The monsters that tried to bite him were burnt to ashes.

At that moment, Yin Wall's sword energy grew stronger and stronger.

The dazzling light of the blue sky and white sun was like bright flames that tore through the dark night sky, slashing towards Rong Zhuo.

Bringing an incomparably bright day to the human world.

The Lacustrine Sword and the Master were connected, and the sword chime reverberated in the Hengduan Mountains.

In the rest of his life, he had completely grasped the power of the formation. When he opened his eyes, he seemed to have felt something and chose to take the stone seal head on.

"Give me the Ling-Yuan Sword!"

The more Yin Jade was shocked, the more dangerous the situation became. However, the direction of the sword force could no longer be changed.