C h a p t e r 7 5

GAVIN's POV

I'm looking at Madison while supervising the whole event today. It is the first day of the Music Day Event conducted by Madison's team and collaboration with the senior high school department.

Yeah, I know the details. Because I listened carefully the last time they talked about it.

She's busy.

Napakalaki ng hall na pinagdausan ng event but she's gracefully walking and running all over the place. One moment, I saw her at the Registration area, near the instruments across the room. Now, she's next to us.

Her team consistently informed her about details and if everything is good and ready. We're still setting up the instruments. We were told last night that we will play two songs before we start the workshop.

This event caters to 40 students right now. Madison told me that students are very interested in learning and enhancing their skills in playing different instruments.

I'll be teaching them the basics of guitar.

The rest of my friends will teach them different instruments as well such as bass guitar, piano, violin and drums.

I want to teach them the piano but I'm too lazy to have so much to do. Kaya Tristan will be the one teaching them the piano, Arkin on Bass Guitar, Evan on the Violin and Reed on Drums.

I admire Madison because she's good at event management. She's very detailed, but not obsessive-compulsive or fastidious. She's organized and a good leader to her team. Every event that they've facilitated, it all runs smoothly. Almost perfect! That's also the reason why their adviser recommends her to every department to be part of their projects like this one.

She is standing in front of the stage right now and talking to one of her teammates. I don't know her name but I think the one she's talking to belongs to our class. But I am not really sure. The girl she's talking to is handling a paper, more of like a map from what I see on my view here up on stage.

They are pointing fingers around the room and pointing to the paper. After their conversation she looked my way.

At first I thought she would probably look away but she didn't. Instead, she smiled at me. I smiled back and raised my thumb asking if she's okay.

She nodded.

"Mads, we're all good." said Tristan.

"Okay!" Madison replied.

Bumalik ito sa kausap niya saka ito umalis.

Sumulyap ulit sa akin si Madison then pinilig ang ulo saying that she's going. Pointing the entrance. I nodded, then she walked away.

I really like when she lets me know where she's going or when she says what she's going to do. I feel like I'm important to her. I don't want to assume that she likes me too but her actions sometimes give me a reason to think that she likes me.