C h a p t e r 1 7

Gavin's POV

They always say, "I'm not in the mood".

To every single person that we've encountered, oh no, that I have encountered and I have been rude to them or when I have unintentionally ignored them.

My band mates usually apologized for my bad behaviors.

I am different from them. My friends are loud, funny, and very sociable.

I am the opposite.

I am not rude or snob or whatever.

I am not comfortable with other people.

I am not like them who will hang around all day with girls or classmates in school.

I just don't like to be with so many people chattering about non-sense things.

I am just the opposite of them.

Kung gaano ako katahimik, kabaliktaran silang apat.

Well, I was once like them.

But, I changed.

It's just that I'm too lazy now to be fooling around and talking to anyone that I'm not comfortable with..

I'm on my way to school.

I don't want to be with people but I have to go to school.

I don't like to go to school but I don't wanna be alone either.

Ang gulo ko na ba?

Ayaw kong nakikipag-usap sa ibang tao pero ayaw ko din naming mag-isa.

Being alone kills me.

When I am alone, I used to overthink a lot and I ended up not sleeping.

I want to go to school so I can sleep.

Even for just a couple of minutes. Because somehow, when I am with my friends, I can find peace and help myself to sleep.

Sleeping is my ultimate escape from everything.

Too good, I can easily fall asleep whenever I want to.

I am used to it.

Kahit sobrang ingay sa paligid, I can still manage to sleep.

Kaya papasok na lang ako today.

May test daw kami sa isang subject. As if I am interested to take that test.

I accidentally opened our group chat and saw their message.

The hell I care about that test.

The other reason is that, it's Evan's birthday today.

We will be celebrating after class. They might kill me if I didn't come today at school so, I really have to.

One of the things that irritates me lately were the girls who's been with my friends lately.

These past few days, I've noticed that we're frequently hanging out with these 4 ladies.

As I recall, 'yong President ng Student Council which is also my Feasibility Study partner according to Tristan and her 3 friends na very talkative.

Almost every day kasama namin sila sa cafeteria.

Hindi ko ma-explain in full details why I am like this but I don't want to mingle with anyone except my circle of friends.

That's my band mates.

But, I have to be with those people that I am not familiar with.

I do not know them personally.