Intro

"When bad boys love, they love hard."

————

• When Bad Boys Fall is a Standalone from the When Worlds Collide timeline.

Jackie Garner has always been the type of girl who minds her business, stays unknown, and studies hard to get a scholarship for her dream college. She has never had a boyfriend, been in a relationship, or even done any intimate thing with anyone until things start to change.

Jackie gets trapped in the boys' locker room by the bullies at school and realizes it's not empty. For the first time, she meets Lucas Hamilton, the school basketball player and playboy and things might get steamy being alone with a half-naked boy she's been hearing about. Most of all, now she gets noticed by him and Lucas has not left her since then.

Passion, tension, feelings, and heartaches are the order of the day when these two begin to go deeper than what they both wanted.

————

This isn't a sequel or a continuation of When Worlds Collide, it is just a side-by-side story happening in the same timeline as When Worlds Collide but more focused on the high school situations and more on college students. Although, Jackie appeared from the point of view of Holland and Josh, and it's quite informative if you care to read When Worlds Collide.

When Bad Boys Fall will focus on Holland's crush in When Worlds Collide; Lucas Hamilton and another character, Jackie Garner.

This story will contain mature scenes and strong languages.

Enjoy!

————

This book has its own Spotify playlist, if you care to listen to tracks related to this book, check my bio for the link.

Started: April 16th, 2022.
Ended: July 22nd, 2022.