Hundred and Seventeen

[|]

Lucas' POV

Once I was sure that Jackie was deep in her sleep, I rose to my feet and left the hotel room we were in. We had arrived in Redside later that evening with information on the whereabouts of Maddy being in town. Everything concerning the issue was becoming mentally straining and I didn't know what would be our fate at the end of this.

I walked through the hallway with my head bowed, my head full of what Maddy had done to us. Out of it all, I was shattered that Maddy knew who my real father was and allowed her father to murder him. I never knew until it was late and each time I was around my real father, I never felt anything other than that he was my uncle but now, it was heartbreaking.

Maddy was evil, more evil than the devil and I was sure that the devil would offer her his throne once she dies and goes to hell. The devil would bow to her because she was so disgusting that it hurt.

I raised my head when a door opened and Axel stepped out. I forced a smile on my face when he saw me. I approached him and he leaned on the wall beside the door.

"Hey," he said. "You look sad... Stupid question, I know. What are you thinking about? If it's about getting Maddy, you don't have to worry. We will find her."

I exhaled. "It's not that. It's just... I never grew to have many memories with my dad."

"Oh... Uncle was your father," he said and pushed himself off the wall. "I'm sorry about the loss of your father. Also, I never got to apologize for what my father caused you. He hates you and I was nothing but a manipulated jerk who went ahead with adding problems to your life. I goaded you, insulted you, and thought you were something else. I'm sorry."

"No, don't say anything else. It isn't your fault. It seems as though the people in our lives are good at playing mind tricks. It's funny and surprising but that's just the way it is. We shouldn't feel bad about anything but stand together," I said and Axel smiled.

"I know but I still have to apologize for everything I caused you. Because of me, my father made your life miserable," Axel said and I chuckled.

"It's all in the past, Axel. We should focus on our future. We are almost full adults and we should focus on being happy with our partners. You are with Barry and I'm with Jackie and our baby. We should focus on them and let go of our former differences no matter what our parents think of it," I said and Axel stepped forward with his arms wide open.

"Can I get a hug?"

"Ew, get away," I said with a grimace and Axel laughed.

"I hate you," Axel said, crossing his arms and I showed him my middle finger.

Axel did the same before pushing past me, saying he wanted to get food for Barry. I shook my head at him and took out my phone to check the time. It was almost six and I had someone to meet up with. I needed answers and justice.

"This is my only chance," I said under my breath.

[|]

I drove to a stop on the side of the road of a neighborhood I was familiar with. A neighborhood that drafted parts of my memories as a child. I clenched my hands around the steering wheel as I stared at each of the big houses on the side of the road.

I took a deep breath and continued to drive until I saw The Kingston's mansion but what shocked me more were RSPD police cars parked in different places in front of the mansion and in the middle of the road. I parked and came out of the car, eyes wide as I took in the cars with sirens flashing.

I looked around and saw neighbors watching. I shut my door and rushed toward the house but was stopped by two armed police officers.

"What's happening?" I asked them.

"Step back, sir," one of them said under his helmet.

"What the fuck is happening here?" I asked again and lifted my eyes toward the pathway leading to the mansion when I saw Maddy's mother being escorted by two officers beside her.

Her face was smeared with blood, she was in a wedding dress which had blood stains across her chest and the edges of the dress. Her short hair was disheveled, falling into her face with every move she made.

"Let me go!" She yelled as they pulled her toward the cars.

I forced my way through the officers and ran toward her but was barricaded again by another set of officers.

"Mrs. Kingston!" I called to her and she turned her head in my direction then a wide smile appeared on her face.

"Lucas!" She said excitedly and tried to make her way to me but was held back by the officers. "Hey! I am speaking to him!"

I struggled within their grasp and sent glares at them, hoping they were staring at me through their tinted face shield.

"Lucas, I did it!" She said at the top of her voice as they led her to the car. "I escaped from prison and I killed him for you! I killed him for everyone! I killed him for me! I killed my motherfucking husband and I don't fucking care! I can live the rest of my life in jail in fucking peace!"

I watched as they tried to shove her into the car in shock but she resisted.

"Get the other one! If you don't, I will! No matter fucking what!" Was the last thing she said before they shoved her into the car.

I moved back as the weight of her words fell upon me. I had wanted to face the man who killed my father but she had beat me to it. I felt good about the news but I had wanted him to suffer for everything he had done, through the rest of his life.

The sounds of sirens brought me out of my thoughts and I focused on the car that Maddy's mother was in. She was smiling through the window, a maniacal smile as she stared at me while the car moved. She winked at me and I nodded.

"You need to leave, sir," one of the officers said and I nodded.

"Alright," I said and made my way back to my car. I boarded my car and sat in silence.

I was happy, happy that that man was gone even though I wanted to give him a piece of my mind.

"Dad, if you catch him in heaven, make sure he goes to hell. He deserves the worst type of pain even after death," I said, anger boiling in me. "He deserves a thousand deaths over and over again."

A/n: Okay, I love Maddy's mom. She's a baddie.

Please, leave a comment and vote.