Eighty

A/n: Do you guys love books with so many chapters? Because I don't know if you are already bored of this story because it's too long. I'm sorry if you are but this was how I planned it to be.

Originally, I would have made this story in two parts but wanted everything in one.

[|]

"Stop the car," I ordered.

Maddy glanced at me before pulling the car to a stop at the side of the road. I unbuckled the seatbelt and opened the door, then popped my leg out, ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" Maddy asked, grabbing my wrist. "We're going to the pharmacy."

I took a deep breath when I felt slightly dizzy and nauseous. I turned my head to look at Maddy, she had worry written all over her face.

"I know but if I want to find out if I'm pregnant or not, I have to do this with Lucas... Sorry," I said to her and her lips parted in realization.

"Oh... That's logical. Okay, I'll drop you off at his place. I don't think it's best if you're going back all by yourself," Maddy said and pointed at the opened door.

I smiled in appreciation and shut the door then fastened my seatbelt. I looked at Maddy who was starting the car.

"I'm sorry," I said and she briefly glanced at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What are you apologizing for?"

I shrugged. "We were supposed to have a girls' day today, but we can't because I'm not feeling too well."

"Oh, come on. We can hang out some other time. Right now, you have to get some rest."

I hummed in the affirmative and leaned against the window while staring ahead. The idea of being pregnant scared me because I was still young and had a lot of years ahead of me. When I was little, I had dreamt that I would finish high school, graduate from college, find a job and marry the man of my dreams before getting pregnant. Right now, I was scared that I might be.

"What are you thinking about?"

I blinked and saw that we were at a red light. I sighed and placed my hands flat on my stomach.

"I'm scared of getting pregnant. I don't know if I am but who knows?"

"Hey, you'll just have to find out and besides, it says that you're positive, it's left for you to make a choice," Maddy said and I felt confused.

"Choice? What do you mean?"

"I..." She bowed her head and played with her fingernails, tapping them against each other. "I was pregnant for Clark."

I gasped and on instinct, I looked at her stomach, checking for any bump; there wasn't any. I looked back at her face when she started to drive again. I was shocked at the news because Maddy had always said she would never get pregnant until she was thirty and I knew how serious she was with her words.

"Pregnant? When?" I asked and she hummed, drumming her fingers on the steering wheel.

"I found out after I went back to Redside after exams. I had similar symptoms; nausea, vomiting every morning, and even fever. My mom found out about it and yelled at me. I told Clark about the pregnancy and he denied it, telling me it isn't his and that I should abort it."