Thirty-Two

[|]

Lucas' POV

After finishing up some business I had, I returned home and stopped in front of the door, thinking over the fact that I had someone living with me. Not just anyone but Jackie Garner, a girl I had not stopped thinking about for months since we finished high school.

I shook the thoughts of her out of my mind and pushed the door open. As I stepped in, I saw she was sitting on the couch, watching TV. When I closed the door, her head snapped in my direction and she quickly switched off the TV like she had been caught doing something bad and rose to her feet, looking uncomfortable.

I raised an eyebrow as I walked away from the door while taking off my jacket.

"Hi, I'm sorry for using the television. I was bored and wanted to kill time. I tried to call you to ask if it's fine with you and to—"

"Jackie," I called her name in an exhausted tone. She froze and looked at me. "It's fine. You can watch whatever you want anytime you want. Besides, this house is yours too. Make yourself feel at home. Okay?"

Jackie smiled and her face brightened up, highlighting just how cute she was. I gulped at the smile and looked at the floor, wondering why I found her cute.

"Thanks," she said and I raised my gaze.

Jackie sat down on the couch and I noticed how the black leggings she wore hugged her thighs and ass. The cartoon print shirt she wore was short and tight. Jackie was a girl with a body that was not too hard to notice by hormonal boys like me and I hated how it might be hard to live with her.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, trying to distract myself. I pulled out my phone, ready to order.

"Yes, please." Her reply was so soft and filled with shyness.

"I'll order Chinese. You love Chinese, right?"

"I... Yes, I do."

I frowned when I saw her face flush. She was now playing with her fingers. Did she not like Chinese?

"Are you sure you like Chinese food, Jackie?" I asked because the last thing I wanted was to poison my roommate if she hated or reacted to a certain type of food.

"No... It's alright. I just haven't had Chinese food before," she replied.

"Oh... Why?" I asked and selected the foods I needed and hit completely.

"It's nothing," she said in a dismissive tone and I took that as my cue to go up to my room.

As I got to my room, I looked around for any changes out of instinct but found one. The bed was still the way I left it, especially with the slight fold of the blanket. I walked over to the door leading to the small walk-in closet and opened it. My eyes went to the left and I saw she had taken out her things and put them on the shelves. She was neat as I noticed shirts were folded on one shelf, pants on another, and five shoes down below.

"That's weird. I thought girls normally have so many shoes?"

The shoes were two stilettos, two sneakers, and one sandal. I shrugged and closed the closet and crossed the room and opened the bathroom door. I stepped in and I immediately walked over to the sink. I stared at my reflection for some seconds before something caught my eye. I looked down and saw body wash, hair products, a blow dryer, pink hairbrushes, and other feminine items.

I picked up a hairbrush and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I could not believe that I had a girl living in my house. It was unreal because I have never brought a girl to this place and now, I had one living under my roof.

"Fuck... This is exhilarating," I said and dropped the brush. I smirked and started to take off my clothes so I could shower and sleep on time. I was so tired.

Some minutes later, I was done showering and wrapped a towel around my waist. I left the bathroom and started to wipe my head with another towel I held. I heard a gasp and I took the towel away from my face.

At the edge of the bed stood Jackie looking stunned with her eyes wide and small pouty lips parted. When I saw her eyes move up and down my body, I smirked.

"De Ja Vu, huh?"

It was like she snapped out of whatever state when she quickly turned around, backing me. I chuckled at her reaction. This girl was funny.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know you were taking a shower. I came to... To pick up my phone and I didn't expect you to walk out of the bathroom. I'm sorry," she said and just like the jerk that I was, I slowly walked up to her.

I stopped behind her, leaving a small gap between us. My eyes took in her long black hair that I felt tempted to run my fingers through. I could get a whiff of her fruity scent which I found satisfying. It wasn't like the scent I usually smell on the girls I met. They always smelt like expensive or disgusting perfumes but Jackie smelled so sweet and gentle.

"Why are you so flustered?" I whispered and her shoulders stiffened, probably at the fact I was so close to her. "I'm just a bare-chested guy. Surely you must have seen some."

"I... What are you talking about? You're naked, Lucas and it's human decency to look away from naked people," she said in the same flustered tone.

My eyes down the length of her waist-length hair and the curve of her back to her ass. I felt myself getting slightly hard at how hot this girl was and I felt she didn't know about it.

Jackie had hit puberty even at high school but nothing beat her college self. Her thin waist was curvier, making her hips prominent and her ass pop out more.

"Alright, I'll wear a shirt," I whispered and tilted my head forward but drew back.

I backed away and picked up a shirt hanging on a hanger. I slipped my arms through the sleeves and was about to wear the shirt when an idea came to my head.

I smirked and ruffled the shirt then slipped my arms out of the sleeves before clearing my throat.

"I've worn a shirt, you can turn around now," I said and heard her sigh.

"Thank you," Jackie said and turned around only to gasp louder before turning around again. "Lucas?!"

I could not help but laugh so loud at her. She was too cute for her good. She was like the perfect good girl and it would be fun messing with her.