Hundred and Nineteen

[|]

My eyelids hurt so bad that I felt pain when I struggled to open my eyes. When I had them open, the first thing I saw was my lap through slightly blurred vision. I hissed and then moaned when I felt a dull ache on my head. I tried to raise my head but it was difficult, almost as if my neck was stiff with pain. I shut my eyes against another wave of a dull headache then opened them when I heard heavy footsteps.

"You're finally awake," a gruff masculine voice reached my ears and I groaned out in pain when my hair was yanked back.

The pain in my neck and head doubled and I felt dizzy from the movement. I took deep breaths and looked to my side, I saw the same man who had been following me in the supermarket. My eyes widened as fear came over me then I became aware of my surroundings.

I was facing a church altar and on my side were rows of wooden benches. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked back at the altar in confusion. I could tell from the stained glass window behind the cross that it was still night time and the memories of what happened last came to me. I moved my hands and felt it restrained. Looking down, I saw I was tied up with a thick rope around my body and arms. 

"Axel!" I yelled out when I remembered seeing him unconscious in the van I was thrown into.

"Shut up, bitch," the man said against my cheek and tightened his hold on my hair.

"Let me go, please," I pleaded in a low voice and the man laughed before leaving my head. "Where am I?"

The man walked in front of me and squatted before me. He smirked and raised his right hand, in his grip was a gun that sent shivers down my body.

"If you know what's good for you," he said and pressed the gun to his lips, motioning for me to keep quiet.

I nodded frantically as I started to sweat. I have been captured and no one knew where I was. As well as Axel who I could not see anywhere. I became confused for a second about who could be behind this act until one person crossed my mind.

"Maddy," I said under my breath with so much hatred for her.

I heard light footsteps behind me which caused me to straighten up in the chair. I gulped when I got a whiff of a familiar scent and looked sideways, waiting to see who it was. I gritted my teeth when Maddy went past me and stood beside the man. She crossed her arms and smirked.

"Hello, best friend," Maddy said and I hissed.

"Why am I not surprised that you're the one behind this?" I asked and she laughed.

I took notice of her outfit. She was dressed in leather pants and a corset leather tank top. Her hair was now cut short, brushing her shoulders. She had make-up on her face which made me roll my eyes. For someone trying to hide, she had time to do her make-up.

"I hope you're dressed for your funeral," I said and she slapped my face. I hissed at the sharp pain on my cheek.

"More like yours, Jackie dearest," she said angrily and gripped my chin then forced me to look up at her. "I've had enough of your existence."

"What are you going to do to me? Kill me or have them assault me as you did a year ago? I can't believe that you are like this," I said with so much hate inside of me for her.

Maddy scoffed. "Stop pretending like you don't know why I did all these!"

"Because of a man who doesn't love you?" I asked incredulously.