Hundred and Fourteen

[|]

Lucas' POV

I woke up early the next morning and put some of the leftovers onto a paper plate. I did not bother heating the food up and made my way up the room. I smiled at the sight of Axel sleeping with legs spread out and Jackie sleeping away from him. I walked up to them and dropped the plate on the side table then covered them up properly with the blanket.

I leaned over Jackie and kissed her temple before making my way to the closet with the plate. I opened it and scowled at the sight of Ashton Kingston and his friends. They were asleep and I had the perfect way to wake them up.

I placed the plate on a section of the closet beside me and kicked Ashton in the stomach. He grunted and groaned in pain, waking up. I went to the other two and kicked them in the stomach. They woke up, groaning in pain.

"This isn't a five-star hotel, bastards. You don't get to sleep," I said and squatted between all of them. "You don't get to sleep properly as long as you're here."

"P-please, Lucas. Spare us," Ashton groaned out.

"Spare you?" This fucker had to be joking to say such to my hearing. "I should spare you? Did you fucking spare my fucking woman when you assaulted her?"

"It was a mistake, please. I was forced to do it!" He pleaded at the top of his voice.

"Lower your ugly voice down, you bitch," I said and grabbed his chin. "You say you were forced? Was Maddy controlling you with a fucking remote? I don't think so."

I let go of his chin and went over to where I had placed the food. I grabbed it and squatted between them.

"You three must be hungry, right? You haven't eaten in almost two days. Do you want some of these cold noodles?" I asked and smirked as Ashton hungrily stared at the food.

"A-anything, please," one of his friends begged. "I'm so hungry."

"Rapists like you don't deserve food. So, why should I feed you?" I asked and stirred the strings of noodles with the fork.

"We're not rapists," the other behind me argued.

"You are and for how much?" I asked and scoffed then twirled some noodles around the fork. I brought it close to Ashton's lips and he opened his mouth but I smirked them and dropped the noodles onto the floor close to his face.

"Oops," I said and rose to my feet. I dropped the plate to the floor between them. "You are supposed to eat off the floor like a dog... Oh, wait. Even a street dog has more self-control than the three of you."

I stepped over Ashton and stopped at the door.

"Remember what we planned. If you fail to follow my plan, consider your life ending here with no one ever knowing where you are," I said and left the closet. I almost jumped when I saw Jackie standing close to the door with eyes wide.

"I heard everything you said and you're evil," she said and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

I sighed. "What are you doing up at five?"

"Just threw up," she replied and raised her phone. "I called Maddy late last night and told her that I changed my mind."

I approached her and grabbed her hand, then pulled her to the window. I nudged my chin at her, indicating for her to go ahead.