Fifty-Two

[|]

Jackie's POV

My lips were sensitive from the way Lucas had kissed them and my body was heated up from the pleasure of his actions on my body. I was even wet and turned on from the feel of his strong body against mine and how soft and attentive he had been with me.

Something about the way he kissed and touched me made me feel so good. Like the moment when you have feelings for someone and they give you pleasure or attention, it makes you feel so good and want more from them. That was how I was feeling about Lucas.

But the moment his phone rang, distracting us, it was like I realized where I was and what I had been doing. When he went to the side to answer the call he got, I watched his bare back, loving how his muscular back looked. My eyes even trailed down to his ass underneath the sweatpants he was wearing and I felt my core throb from need.

I slowly sat up and moved myself to the edge of the bed where I sat and looked at my hands, mulling over what would happen. Lucas said the kiss had been a mistake before and now, I wondered what excuse he would give.

The last thing I wanted was heartbreak and I was scared of it because Lucas was the first man I truly fell for. I didn't know how to react to a man who is a playboy and heartbreaker. Falling for him was like walking in the dark, you can never tell what's coming toward you as you go deeper.

"Whatever you say," he said, getting my attention.

I sat with my back straight when he turned around, showing me his strong abs and chest. I watched him drop his phone and run his fingers through his hair, making some locks drape over his eye. Lucas was so attractive that I wanted to jump him.

Lucas walked up to me and knelt before me. I held my breath when he held my hips and eyed my body slowly and seductively. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip and met my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked and squeezed my hips a bit.

I had to air my thoughts, I could not keep things to myself.

"Not really... I was... What's... What's this?" I asked, moving my hand from him to me.

"What?" He whispered.

"What's this going on between us?"

Lucas sighed and came closer. He grabbed my hand and pulled it close to his face then kissed the back of my hand. I gasped at his soft lips brushing my skin and felt the urge to clench my thighs together.

"I don't know, Jackie. It's all confusing to me too. It's just that... I fucking want you. I want you so bad. It's a rush, an uncontrollable rush in me to have you."

I was stunned at his words. I could not tell if he was being honest or just being the typical Lucas who played girls for a living.

"What do you mean?"

Lucas cupped my cheek and leaned forward, almost closing the space between our lips. I felt goosebumps on my skin when his thumb caressed my cheek tenderly.

"Jackie, I—"

"Lucas?!" A familiar hollered from downstairs and I smiled.