Hundred and Six

[|]

Maddy's POV

I was leaning against the wall close to the room where I could hear Jackie's pathetic plea for my cousin and his friends to stop. I had a smile on my face as I checked my fingernails, wondering if I should get them fixed or not.

I dropped my hand and looked left and right, hoping no one would show up and ruin my plan. I glanced at the door and smirked.

"You can't blame me for trying to fight for my future. My future was written by me since I was younger and I can't let some villain come between it," I said and pushed my body off the wall. "Five, four, three, two, one."

I rushed into the room to prepare myself for the acting of the century.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" I asked at the top of my voice and Ashton and the others turned their bodies in my direction.

I smirked at them and exchanged subtle looks with them before hesitantly walking toward them. I winked at Ashton and then pushed myself between them.

"Get out of here! I can't believe you guys would do this! Get out before I call the police!" I yelled at them and they nodded at me before rushing out of the room.

Jackie started to cry on the bed and even though I felt she was a woman like me and didn't deserve a sexual assault, I didn't care so much about her. She fully deserved it and was lucky I made Ashton and his friends avoid doing the whole thing.

When she raised her head, the realization fell on her face when she saw me. I forced a smile on my face and approached her.

"I want to go home," Jackie said in a shaky voice.

I nodded my head and walked over to her, trying so hard not to laugh at how pathetic she looked.

"Come on, let's take you home," I said and helped her out of the bed.

"Thank you," Jackie whispered.

[|]

After putting Jackie in my car, I rushed back to the party and met my cousin. I sat down and drank a little, happy that he did the job well.

"You know, I had expected you to let me fuck her and all," Ashton said with an added laugh.

"Nah. I didn't want it to be extreme. I wanted it to be just you guys touching her inappropriately. That way, there won't be a hard case out of this. Besides, even if she was to report to the police, I'll do everything to save Lucas' face," I said and took out my phone. "You'll tell your friends to send their account details to me so I can forward their pay. Also, you guys need to make sure you don't say a word about this incident. Take it to your grave. Keep your eyes on Lucas too. I believe Jackie will report him or confront him and he'll want to find out the truth somehow."

Ashton nodded. "Sure, I won't."

"Good. I gotta go now. Jackie is waiting for me," I said and left his presence.

Before leaving, I met Lucas and accused him of trying to assault Jackie, lying that he had sent my cousin and his friends to try to rape her. He had been confused and I silently hoped he would not overreact until I took Jackie away.