Shiramon's Dark Mega Form

MalicemonLevel:MegaType:Altered/ ChaoticAttribute:VirusField:Unknown

Malicemon
Level:Mega
Type:Altered/ Chaotic
Attribute:Virus
Field:Unknown

WrathIramon, the virus within Shiramon has finally took full control over her vessel. Absorbing all Seven Sin Codes to become the bringer of chaos, despair and to truly make both worlds unify under her demonic rule. The Seven Deadly Digimon are now apart of her code as their power becomws her own. She wields such power that even armies and and heroes fall at her might. Plus, she is quite lovely now. Her left gauntlet is called Desmona, a combination of Barbamon staff and Lilithmon arm. It has several modes for destruction and can transform into any blade she wishes. The orb on it can allow her to summon or increase her power of said weapon at the cost of one of her sin while in use. Beelzemon blasters on her tail can shoot energy blasts or Hellfire. Hellfire is her preferred choice. The gem on her forehead is usef to see into the future but it greatly drains her if used too much. She is the new meaning of monster or Demon. Meeting her is being setenced to death.

Attacks:

CHAOS Inferno: Fires twin dark flame infernos from her wings towards her enemies.

LOVING Submission: Cast dark cursed hearts from her lips. Any foe hit by them will lose all their will to fight.

MELODY of GREED: Sing a hypnotic song that lures opponents to a hellscape, then drains them of all their energy.

Eternal SLUMBER: Coils her foes in chains coated in sleep mist. Trapping them in a dream land where they face their nightmare selves.

THUNDEVIOUS WAVE: Summons a large wave of water demons that shock those who their master envies.

SpiralHeart DOUBLE IMPACTER: Uses the blasters on her tail which shoot spiral heart lasers. Pregers to focus her aim on her enemy's hearts.

PRIDEFUL DESTR-ORB: Focus all her magical power into a massive orb of death.

ALL SIN CODE FINAL ATTACK:

FINAL REQUIEM: Gather all her dark Sin code energy to grant her one single and final wish. This attack can be used once and one time only.