Day 25:Weather

Ling Xue is the product of a Creator God and the genetic DNA of two yokai that are powerful and feared

Ling Xue is the product of a Creator God and the genetic DNA of two yokai that are powerful and feared. Yukijoro the snow yokai that seeks out the prey that are lost in the snowy mountainss. Draining their life force before encasing her victims in deep ice. The other is Tamamo-no Mae, a kitsune who is a dangerous as she is attractive. An powerful ally if she offers you assistance but a deadly enemy if you ever get on her bad side. Both were said to be maidens of spirits once...Now both are combine inro this child who was casted into the underworld. Had she not been found by Yang Wang than a darker force may have taken her that day. ERROR children are those who are not seen to belong to either the gods nor the yokai whose DNA courses through her veins. Good thing she found a home in Lego Monkie Kid World. Speaking of MK....he really has bad timing when he tries to distirb her work.

MK: *smiles* Heya Snowflake! *tries not be captivated by her beauty* I rather not fight you you are not making this easy *he looks up at the sky which is turning into  a thundering hail storm*

Ling Xue: *has two of her father wisps with her* The famous Monkie Kid who is seriously turning into a stalker boy....*Her ears and tails appear as her eyes glow icy blue. Markings appear on her face* I have been trained to control my anger due to the face I nearly froze over the underworld....Though you are REALLY DRIVING MY PAITENCE!! *Causes the storm to get worse*

MK:*gulps. Now he knows why man fear women when they are angry* Um...Cyan can you and Mei help out here? *looks behind him to see the two girls watching. They even bought popcorn*

Mei: I think you're doing great! *munches on some popcorn that Cyan brought and boy it is good! Almost as better as this show* We'll tag in if she gets out of line! *drinks some soda*

Cyan:If you do marry her down the line, you should prepare to face her head on. *gives him a teasing look* Go on Monkie Kid *laughs a bit*

MK:*tears up before summoning his staff* Alright then....Sorry about this...

The battle resulted in Ling Xue escaping by via spirit wisps, the skies fully clear. Seems like their fight ended with MK winning but Ling Xue got the last laugh. Cyan and Mei had fun dragging MK the iceberg back to Pigsy. Though it seems there is a lipstick mark on the ice covering MK cheek. Perhaps she isn't too upset for having a stalker. MK goofy charm is slowly warming her heart to love him back.

Storms that harbor over the battles between enemies can become beautiful blue skies for new lovers. Hail can take on several forms, hearts are one of them. Some could have fallen if a certain apprentice had just been a tad bit more patience.Let us see this love story unfold even deeper.

#MagicalMarch