Day 18: Witch

Sarah Clawberry is the adopted daughter of Badgerclops and Cyber who was found abadoned in a cardboard box with only an arm

Sarah Clawberry is the adopted daughter of Badgerclops and Cyber who was found abadoned in a cardboard box with only an arm. Losing the others from a birth defect which resulted in her recieving her robotic limbs that her fathers made her. Ever since than she has had the happiest days of her life. She still needs to adapt to a few of the functions though she has been able to hold her own in a fight.

Now if only making some new gal pals would be as easy as busting a few skulls...Making friends her own age has been rather challenging but she had managed to make one.

Sarah:Harper! What up my foxy magic caster! *high fives a witch in training who she became friends with because of their fellow love music* It is sooo dope that you came for a visit!

Harper:Why wouldn't I visit one of my bestest friends! Head Witch Morganna gave her permission to take some time from my lessons to see you *high fives her right back* Head Witch Morganna gave her permission to take some time from my lessons to see you. *smiles brightly* I have got the title of Twilight Witch now after all!

Both squel before having a fun day in the Valley. They get some relaxing lattes from Muffet's Bakery. Go for a stroll through the park. They get their furs to sparkle after Penny gives them the full spa service. Go to HQ to give each other's nails a new coat of the trending nail polish color. It truly is a great girls day! Best Gal Pals Ever!! Awwwww Yeah Gals!!

#MagicalMarch