Day 21: Time

The Draconic order was founded several years into the past have protected innocents as mecernaries yet a part of a group of dragon mobians who were partnered with special Wisps to aid them

The Draconic order was founded several years into the past have protected innocents as mecernaries yet a part of a group of dragon mobians who were partnered with special Wisps to aid them. Many forged particular wispon style weapons that suit them best as well as the Wisps.  The youngest of the order is the Son of Mitril and Java who were the only couple within the order.  There the last member of the order is Krios, a dragon Mobian who was partnered with two Wisps that have been named Gem and Cindy. Though over the years the mercenaries have fallen due to age, passing down their duty to protect anyone in need. Now only one is left to uphold the goal they all shared so many years ago....

Krios:*humming while polishing his Wispon Sword* You know what I love about my job? *turns to Khalida and Tomas as they are in the middle of a battle*

Khalida:*uses her enhanced speed to destroy a Badnik that tried to chop her with it's chainsaw arms* To save those in need and follow the oath that you took this path *summons her blood sword to take out three Badnik from behind*

Krios:*Has Kitten power up his sword as he takes out a row of Badniks that attempted to to surround him from behind* Not quite...but close. Tomas duck. *switches Kitten for Brusha who blast a giantic Badnik ahead of them*

Tomas: *uses fire Chaos Shards to burn the flying Beebots that are over head them. Gives Krios an annoyed look* That you tend to think just because you're our leader, you can make EVERY decision of the group. Like putting me on a sleep schedule despite me being an adult! *blast Moto Bug straight between the eyes*

Krios:No. Though you are the youngest on the team and need much more sleep than Khalida and I *chuckles a bit before using destroying a few more badniks*

Soon all the badniks are wiped out. That makes the two members of Team Teras curious on what is the real answer to Krios question.

The Wisps gather around Krios. He smiles at each and everyone of them before pulling his team in for a group hug. Thinking of his old family then looks upon his teammates that became his new family.

Krios:Fighting justice with admirable teammates that one can trust to be powerful as a blood bond.....*tightens the hug that nearly crushes them* I really love you guys, you know that?

Khalida:*giggles * Aww, we love you too Krios. *loves these two as the brothers she never had*

Tomas: *eye rolls but has a soft smile* Yeah Yeah....I love you two too. Even if Scale for Brains can be insufferable at times....*these two mean everything to him even if they can get on his nerves...alot. More Krios than Khalida*

#MagicalMarch