Day 1:Gargoyle

Ever wonder how it feels to be the last of your kind? The last member of a species who has been completely wiped out by a hero clan for honor and self proclaimed justice

Ever wonder how it feels to be the last of your kind? The last member of a species who has been completely wiped out by a hero clan for honor and self proclaimed justice. Only to leave a single egg alone to hatch without the warm embrace of it's parents. To be haunted by the echoing screams of it's kind being slaughtered by the butcher. To be born without a name. Only ever feeling hatred for living a life completely deprived of happiness. A young gargoyle feels like that till a certain villianess comes to him. Not out of fear or to come defeat them. Just to see if the rumors of the gargoyle are true. In the cavern of stones that illuminate with daylight near the small village of Ridged Chasms is where the villianess is.

Night:........

Young Coyote Boy: Here is the cave that I was telling you about madam. Me and my friends told the other visitor that came here about it too. Though they probably went home. We never saw them again. I hope you're braver than them.

Night:*Speaks under her breathe* Fool was killed. Kids must be forbidden to go in the cave. *kneels down to the boy's level and hands him a bag of gold coins* Thank you for bringing me here. You may leave now.  The gargoyle and I need to have a chat. *pats the boys head*

Coyote Boy: Is this real gold?! *in shock which turns to amazement* Wow!!! Can I really have this much?! Thank you!

Night:*nods* Not to worry. Now run along. Your family must be worried

Coyote Boy:*nods with his tail wagging* Okay. Good Luck! *runs to his home*

Night;*watches him leave* If only we all can stay so happily innocent and carefree as that *sighs before going inside*

Night walks down the dark cave that she has a hard enough time with navigating through.  Even with night vision, it proved to be quite a challenge. As she neared the end of the cave, she stepped in something wet. As well as a crunch was heard below her foot.  From the smell that made her frown, she knew straight away that it was blood. The crunch was the sound of a bone she had crushed under her weight. Clearly the previous visitor had been sent somewhere else. The afterlife. Fool most likely provoked the poor creature and it reacted in self defense.

???: Grrrrrr......

Night:*ears perked up from the growl. It came from the far west* Hello little one.

???:*the growling became softer*

Night:*lowers herself to the beast to shows that she means no harm* You are quite young for your kind huh? I heard that the Mao clan killed your kind.....I know how it feels to have something dear taken away from you....

???:*a chirp like sound is heard. Like what a curious child would make*

Night:If you like, I can give you a home. A place where you can make friends, and most importantly a name. Something I can tell you have longed for. I will cherish your existence and help you hone your hatred towards the very clan we both despites. Come out of this  accursed cave, little one. *Means every word*

The small reptilian gargoyle emerged from the shadows. First it walked towards Night on fours legs then processes to walking on two legs. It made more chirping like growls. It appeared to be fascinated by Night. Probably the first time that it seen a wolf like her. With each passing moment, the gargoyle got more confident. Moving closer and closer to Night, till Night arm was just a reach away. It seemed hesitant to take Night hand. Believing it was a trap at first like the many others before her.  Hundreds of people had come to hurt the creature, in retaliation the small one fought back. Hard to trust after all the pain and suffering it went through.

Night:I won't ask you to trust me. Trusting people does not come easy for one who has lost so much and been considered a monster that should be slayed..... *sheds a few tears for the small one* I am not saying that you can trust me. I prefer to earn your trust and maybe one day we can be friends. All I offer you is a place you can belong in. Not a place with this. I extend my hand to you little one.

The Gargoyle:*walks to Night and takes her hand* Grrr

Night:From now on, Your name is Scaled Stone now. From this day forth, I Noches will assure that you are guarded. No more pain and suffering. No longer shall you feel the bitter sting of loneliness. *pats the little one's head. I swear that to you.

Scaled Stone tears up before nodding. Accepting the deal.

Months later:

Scaled Stone was in it's new cave that was near a village which Night has control over.  They serves as a scout and patrols around.They monitors for any troubles that can interfere with Night business. The one who that treated them like a respected person. Any intruders of the night are now their meal. The gems and treasure in it's domain all are their responsibility. To the one who open their eyes and became a friend he needed.

A Gargoyle who now serves along with the one who became a friend.

#Inkobter