Xmas Present

Sage Summer: *awakening from being created*

Orangusnake:*smirks and looks at his most precious and most ingenious creation. More than his Giga Laser Tube even* Greetings my dear A.I! I am Lord  Orangusnake am your creator.

Sage Summer: F-father....

Orangusnake:*flinches* W-what did you say? *taken back by her words. True, a creator is seen as a father but this was far more different*

Sage Summer: Father. As my creator, you made me. Therefore you are my father.

Orangusnake:I suppose. Though I really rather you call me Boss or Lord Orangusnake. *Tries to ignore the strange feeling building in his chest. All by that mere word*

Sage Summer:Very well Boss. What is my name or is A.I. my title?

Orangusnake:Well I do need to call you something. *He thinks long and hard. He then recalls a memory of his childhood. A day in summer where he met a girl. Fure as pure white as snow and eyes green as sage.*

Sage....Summer

Orangusnake:Sage Summer. That is your identification from this moment forth. You shall aid me in finally crushing Mao Mao and his pesty friends! Then and only then shall the Ruby Pure Heart be mine! *he cackles madly*

Sage Summer: As you command, Boss *She then proceeds to her assigned duties*

Orangusnake:*smiles before turning around to see his crew watching from the doorway* What the- WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE?!

Boss Hosstritch:Aren't ya going to introduce us to our new member?

Orangusnake:*brow rose at this* First off, she is just a program. I mean "IT" is a program. They are only made to be our newest A.I. system. Nothing more. In fact, after she gets us the Ruby. I will personally have her deleted!

The other three gasp.
Ramaffe: But Boss! You can't do that! She's just a kid!

Ratarang: Yeah! *tears up* I don't wanna lose my niece

Orangusnake:*growls frustratedly. They have only just got a glimpse of her! ONE GLANCE! Yet they act as if Sh- "IT" is alive* SHE ISN'T EVEN ALIVE! NOT LIVING! NOT YOUR NIECE! NOT A CHILD! A PROGRAM NOTHING MORE!

The two hide behind Boss Hosstritch who was a bit scared as well. Though he had mustered enough courage to ask one question.

Boss Hosstritch: Well if she is just a program then why name her at all.

Orangusnake:*freezes at the question. Why had he decided to name it? It was just a program. Calling it A.I would have been more appropriate. Could it be because of the appearance it took?* ........It needed a title. Nothing more. *leaves the room*

Days go by. As they pass, Orangusnake views on Sage Summer begin to shift. At first all he viewed her simply as a program. Though as she shows her effectiveness and her duties exceed her functions. She also displays emotions and a strong desire to keep him safe. He even begins to view her as a daughter.

Orangusnake:Sage Summer.

Sage Summer:Yes Fath- I mean Boss. *quickly corrects herself before making a critical  error. Was she glitching? Did she need to install more firewalls? Could Badgerclops have hacked into her programming like she attempted to do hers?*

Orangusnake:You can call me whatever you like, daughter. *pats her head* You are my creation after all.

Sage Summer:*smiles* Thank you....Dad!

Swirlycinnablast

Merry Christmas