Altered WrathIramon

WrathIramon as an angel now who is blessed with the Holy Blessing code of Happiness

WrathIramon as an angel now who is blessed with the Holy Blessing code of Happiness. From another dimension where instead of the Seven Deadly Digimon, Seven Holy Digimon known as the "Sacred Angelic Guardians". Given the Code of Happiness. She grants blessings and  healing to all she meets. Her tail is is said to take away the sorrows of those who touch it. Her mission in life is to give everyone she meets happiness. Though just because she hates violence does not mean that she will not stand her ground. Her main sources of attacks are using light magic attacks and a few summons. Prepare for a hug and cookies cause she is gonna give you both! She is willing to help anyone with anything they need. Maybe she can teach WrathIramon a thing or two.

Attacks:

Angelic Blessing! Holy Burst: Summons a power orb of light magic that purify the evil in one's heart. Though it hurts more then it heals for most.

Chibi Summon: Summons her small angel wolf pups to help those in need. Also can be use to attack the enimes with sleep nuzzles and adorable looks that make her enemies surrender. They are mostly used to assist her with duties and projects.

Divine Shield: Creates a shield from her tail which is coated in holy light for extra protection.

Sacred StormWing: Charges at her enemy at full speed as her wings become steel like to cut through them.

Blessing Code Attack:

Happiness Melody: Sings a song accompanied by her chibis that makes everyone feel happy and stop any fight. It works every time too. Her favorite move.

MysticalStoryWeaver