Day 19:Plump

Batzz:*relazing on the bed from another long day of Buddy Fighting*

Chibi:Big Batzz! *rushes to his side, looking panicked* We got a problem!

Batzz:*opens his eye a crack to look at Chibi*.I swear it better not be about that brat failing to confess to his crush *it gets more ANNOYING with each failure*

Chibi:WORSE! *on the verge of tears* Halloween is coming! We forgot to get Ashes a costume! AUGH! WE FAILED AS BROTHERS!!! *Sobs*

Batzz:*goes back to relaxing, completing unfazed* Oh that? I already got her something.

Chibi:*shocked at this surprising gesture of brotherly love to Ashes* You did?! What costume did you get her? *remembers how Ashes wanted to Jack for this Halloween*

Batzz:Plump Pumpkin *smiles though more as a pleased smirk*

Chibi:*looks at him confused* Why a pumpkin?

Pumpkin outfits had been sold out for weeks now. How did Big Batzz get one unless.....No....he didn't....

Ashes:*hops over in the pumpkin that Batzz put her in. She looks angry as she pouts* ASHES NOT HAPPY! *she can't even get her arms out to hold her treat bucket! HOW IS SHE GOING TO TRICK OR TREAT LIKE THIS?!*

Meanwhile:

Ashes Father:*uses his abilities to make sure that no one laughs at his precious little starlight* Batzz shall DIE for the humiliation he brought to my sweet child.

Bunbuku:*watches as he and Tanuki eat the yearly candy that Ashes father gives them* Batzz has dug his grave this time...

Tanuki:It may have to be a closed casket.....poko...*knows how brutal the Luna Dragon can be*

#Inkobter