Day 3: Path

Night:*training with her great grand father as a young pup

Night:*training with her great grand father as a young pup. The wooden blade though it is best use for novice or play things for young children as herself. The female pup masters the use of it* Hmmmmm....*Is it too soon for her to mpve on to an iron dagger?*

Tai:You seem to work well with a blade, my dear pup *pats her head* Though you must wait a few more days till you can handle a real blade.

Night: Awww *her ears droop while her tail sinks to the amber color grass*

Tai:*laughs* You are so much as I was when I was starting out. It makes me wonder what you will walk on as you grow.

Night:*blinks and looks up curiously* Path? Like one you walk on?

Tai:*nods* Yes though the one I talk about is the forth within our hearts. Each path can lead to two things in our lives. Both positive and negative. Your heart helps choose what falls on us.

Night:Heart choose one's destiny? *is far too small to understand these things quite yet*

Thought as she grows, she learns that the pain she ventures on has resulted in walking upon both paths. With each new decisions....the paths show their own personal outcomes as well.