Day 22:Rabbit

Shiramon and Angoramon have been enjoying their life of a married couple

Shiramon and Angoramon have been enjoying their life of a married couple. Even though Shiramon has changed her name to Luprismon and has become the head nurse to her sister Aliana after her Abi went to the digitama rebirth cycle . Both greatly miss their father though they honor him by carrying on his dream. Angoramon has become a teacher to the digimon at the digischool that Bokomon runs alongside his husband Neemon. He also runs the digimon gathering for digimon who are still new to earth,helping them adjust to this new country as best he can. Blessed with three children of their own.

Yvliamon is their oldest as well as their only daughter. She happens to be a media influencer much like Angoramon's Tamer Ruli Tsukiyono. Yvliamon is the digimon part of the second gen team. She loves browsing media for the lastest trends. Sharping her combat movements with her father. Dancing is not only her favorite hobby, it is also her style of fighting enemy digimon.

Wonmon is the second child as well as the first son of the family He tends to be the strong silent type who has inherited the Wrath Sin Code. Somehow acquired a cursed katana that tempts him to go towards the path of endless darkness. Following more along the line of his mother's path, Wonmon foghting style is more among the lines of katana fighting and cursed fire. He tends to read novels on his down time whenever his partner is out. Wonmon is on the Second Generation Digi Destinies.

Lepatramon is the youngest member of the family who has recently digivolved to rookie form. Granted the power of ice and black lightning, they is still unsure of his path compared to their siblings. Recently they met a human who looks oddly familar to their mother old tamer. There are rumors that erased personas are recycled back into the cycle of reincaration. Could be that fate has more in store for these two. Could be about facing an ancient foe from the past or a new one that sought to destroy the peace that their parents and tamers worked so hard to achieve. Lepatramon  believes this may be the true reason their unique powers. May they use to take down whatever evil is thrown their way.

Prehaps the three siblings have a great destiny awaiting them. Good luck to the future generation of Digi Destinies.

#MagicalMarch