Day 17:Demon

Zirca:*wakes up tied to a boulder

Zirca:*wakes up tied to a boulder. She remembers sending Era to Dakota since he was interested how the orbs power the mecha up. Then she went into the NOT AT ALL creepy cave to look for the treasure said to be on the  "Alcuax"*

Alcuax is a land filled with underground folk. Gnomes, Demons, Devils, and even a few humans who have evil hearts from greed or drunk on power. Zirca being a Earthborn, means that she is worth a life time if coin if caught.

Zirca:Probably shouldn't have eatten that food left on that suspicious looking tree stump....* YES, YES DAKOTA! DUMB MOVE SHE KNOWS! Though with her food supply now empty....what little choice she had* How was I suppose to know it was laced with "Floral Fay Powder".... Least I was able to eat it.....

???: Ah, my cash prize is now awake. Seems like you are more resistant to sleep powders.

Zirca:*nods while smiling* Yeah! I fought alot of the "Eyes of Darkness" that I am seventy percent immune to all sleep speels or any ailments involving sleep. *So proud of herself for that. Though she still can't seem to get over being sick after a blizzard*

Xenofangz being a draconic CREATOR GOD somehow makes her fifty seven percent cold blood. Like he hasn't done enough to her?

???:That may make you worth even more. I may be able to by a castle and an army with how much I make off of you~ *footsteps come from the depths of the cave. The owner of the voice is coming to her*

Zirca:*sniffs the air* You're....a demon... *Not to surprise since this land is full of them. Though it must be a pretty high level one if she got Z*

A demon covered in an armor that glimmers as if sunlight hits it comes from the depths of the cave. Their skin is a rare lavender color for their kind. Judging by their height, they must be around her age if not a tad older. They illuminate the torches beside them with an emerald flames. Fire magic.....first time Z actually shall one that bared green flames.

???:You just keep on surprising me..*sounds extremely interested* Hard to believe that the last of the Earthborns came to "Alcuax". *laughs* Just how stupid are you?

Zirca:*anger as a tick mark appear* I LIKE ADVENTURE! I AIN'T STUPID!!! *maybe she should show her what a Earthborn/Skill Master can do!!* Who are you anyways?

???:*smirks* Like I tell you my na- *pales to see Zirca broke through the chains. Chains that could have kept the Dragons of this world grounded* HOW?!

Zirca:*rubs her wrist while her golden yellow eyes look full draconic. Zirca doesn't really like being chained or being told she is being sold for coin* Come again? I couldn't quite hear that.

???: I-I ...*looks nervous since they thought those chains could hold her.  This is  NOT how things were suppose to go.

Zirca:*slowly approaches the demon as she cracks her knuckles. Then her eyes land on a familiar sight which causes her to freeze*

On the demon right ankle was a broken chain used to enslave demi humans or rare humanoids like her. Zirca starts rubbing her neck at what was ONCE there. Then a memory plays in her mind.

"Please let me go! I hate these things...They are cold and hurt...."

"SHUT UP BRAT! You are just a monster! Only good for coin!"

"Augg...KEEP IT DOWN OR WE MUTE YA!"

Zirca closes her eyes tight as the painful memory fades away. Venti rescued her before.....No! She isn't there anymore! No one's property or slave! SHE IS HER OWN PERSON AND A PROUD TM!!!!

???:*frozen in fear. Too afraid to move. Now they regret getting that empty treasure chest for their big pay day*

Zirca:......So you are in need of money huh? How about you come with me? *offers a hand*

???:*blinks in confusion. Was she being for real right now? This must be some type of trap!* Why?! I literally tried to sell yo-

Zirca: I know what those chains mean cause I wore them once. Look I can help. *knows how suspicious it seems but has faith that the demon will trust her*

A share glance with Zirca shows how familiar she is with that type of pain.

???:*considers it for now till they knows more about the Earthborn....That and it's not like "Alcuax" is welcoming to a rare type such as them* F-Fine.....

Zirca:*smiles happily* AWWWWW YEAH! NEW TEAMMATE!! *like she wasn't actually kidnapped in the first place* Soooo, what's your name?

???:Orcris Soxelon.....Demon child of the Emerald flames. Slayer of the Trolls and only Female of the Lavender Demons who are only seen as outcasts.....*looks sadden about the last part*

Zirca:Wait....Orcris is a female demon name but your last name is only meant for male demons......*thinks before shrugging* Eh. I think it's pretty cool.

Orcris:*first time they have been called "cool". This feeling....what is it?*

Zirca travels in "Alcruax" may have started on a bad note but she gained a new friend...while frenemy at the moment, but heyyy it will be good. Z has the charm to be friends with all she mets. That and she has some interesting spell tomes for Arthur to dissect.

#Inkobter