Nuwamon

NuwamonType: Mammal HybridAttribute:PureField:UnknownLevel:Champion

Nuwamon
Type: Mammal Hybrid
Attribute:Pure
Field:Unknown
Level:Champion

Description: A digimon after the CREATOR own heart. A demi-creator that possesses a power that gravely drives fear into those who don't play her games. She may act childish at times. Anger matched with her powers is a new level of nightmare fuel. By taking energy from foes, she can made things using "Vita Nova Mold". Rumors say that  she can freely tap into the power of stars. Since her "Flare Forge" allows her to make a solar flare storm into a very destructive attack. Though those two pale in comparsion to her favorite attack. Though to her, "Question or Create" is just a game. One where the choice decides the foes fate in battle in a sense.

Attacks:

Vita Nova Mold- Takes energy from opponents to create whatever her friends or herself wish for.

Question or Create- A fun game that can turn into a real nightmare. If create is selected, the opponent gets something they want but at a high price. If question is selected, Nuwamon shall ask one question. The opponent must answer but only on the terms that they answer using a single word.

Flare Forge- A solar flare storm which Nuwamon can create. She then condense the storm into a sphere. The sphere requires both of hands to hold.  The attack shall cease if she does not keep in constant hold of the sphere.

Thank XenoSaiyan for helping with making the attacks.