Yvliamon

Type:Beast ManAtrribute: Virus/ VaccineField: Nature SpiritsLevel: Rookie

Type:Beast Man
Atrribute: Virus/ Vaccine
Field: Nature Spirits
Level: Rookie

Attacks:

Hurricane Chiller- Concretes a powerful gust of wind in her hands. Then combines it with a frigid cold that courses through the bits of her data code.

Monsoon Palm- Swiftly moves to her opponent's center. Locating the perfect spot to strike, then the palm of her hand is infused with the full might of the most fearsome monsoon.

Tango de Muerte- Using her favorite hobby to make a deadly attack dance. Her movements are said to be ones that the reapers of death do when claiming a victim. Yvliamon mimics this dance into a series of unseeable attacks.

Description- The wolf child of Angoramon and Shiramon whose the social media queen of the Human and the Digital World. Loads of intel and gossip always reach this gal ears. Her fighting style is a mix of close combat and dancing. Making her just as dangerous as her cute looks. Infusing elements such as wind and ice allows her to be a force to be feared. Her bark is nothing compared to her vicious bite. Not that she will ever dirty her pearlie white fangs. She prefers to show her skills as a fighter instead. Her techniques include: "Monsoon Palm" that is a powerful strike to the opponent's center with the might of a monsoon. The other goes by the name "Hurricane Chiller", a powerful gust of wind combine with  a blast of frigid cold. Her most fearsome attack is called "Tango de Muerte" mi.icking the Reapers own dance as a fighting style. Each dance movement actually is a deadly strike in disguise.