Viseramon

ViseramonLevel:MegaType: AssassinAttribute:FreeField:Dark Area

Viseramon
Level:Mega
Type: Assassin
Attribute:Free
Field:Dark Area

The assassin long forgotten by the Digital World aside from old tales used to scary the young or faint of heart. Rumored to always delete their targets. The visor on their face are their eyes, eyes that can see the very code and weak spots of any foes. Viseramon has the incredible ability to enter cyberspaces and venture into the digital make up of digimon themselves. Making them deadly to even the skilled of fighters. Their tail is made out of a unique data which contains a termination virus which not only erases a digimon but of their existence as well. The Virus is known as "Coup de Grâce". Viseramon only carries a set of needles that when made contact with a digimon, it can turn their code to a nonsense like gibberish which later deletes them. Most commonly known as "Cipher Poison" Other that, Viseramon carries no weapons. That does not mean that they do not wield one in battle. Another unique power of Viseramon. Using their move, "Data Construct" is constructing data from their own codes and crafts a custom weapon from that code itself.  Only to vanish once the target is destroyed. Viseramon is known to see into one's heart and memory, seeing if the one is evil. Good Hearted Digimon are spared as are those who are making ammends. However those who are evil or ill hearted become names on their list. Not much is known on Viseramon themselves since they tend to disappear after their work is done. They are only known as "Shadow of Cyberspace" or "Data Killer". Though young children have been known to hear a melodic whistle within the shadows. Perhaps, just the wind.

Attacks:

Cipher Poison - Throws a poisonous needle from their shirt that turns a digimon's digital make up into nonsensical gibberish, then deletes them in seconds.

Code Entrance- Converts their own digital make  to matches the target's and enters their body. Then proceeds to slowly kill them on the inside. They can not be killed or harm by any attack by the target or any methods.

Shadow Convert- Lurks in the opponents shadow to gain information. Then attacks at the right moment when their guard is at it's lowest.

Data Contruct- Creates a custom weapon by constructed from the opponent own digital code. That weapon is then used to end the enemy life. The weapon then vanishes after the enemy has been deleted.

Mental Insanity- Words spoken by Viseramon to their target which slowly begins to break their minds. Using means as in secrets, memories, twisted truths, lies that the visor reveals. All told till the target goes insane and through that very state of insane.....they become broken. Broken then slowly deleted by the poison of Viseramon words.

Coup de Grâce- Uses the termination virus stored within their tail which when exposed to a target, completely erases their entire existance and all evidence and memory of their existance ever happening.