Aesopmon

Type: Story WeaverAttribute: Data/VaccineField: UnknownLevel: Mega

Type: Story Weaver
Attribute: Data/Vaccine
Field: Unknown
Level: Mega

Description: The writer of countless tales in the Digital World. Storing and keeping track of all the historical moments. Defending stories that others try to meddle in, to keep the main characters safe. Both in their books and in real life. Aesopmon has hundreds of books stored within their memory. Their own personal library. However this story weaver is not a defenseless book writer. A simply attack written in their book can be manifested with "Illustraftion". Any digimon that tries to gang up on them, then they shall face a shocking surprise. Thanks to "Character Construct" which allows Aesopmon to create characters to help in battle. Though they vanish after the battle is over. Aesopmon forever stores them in their memory records. Aesopmon can even create entire worlds through their book. "Planetarium Fabrication" is a mixture of Aesopmon's creativity, knowledge, and dreams into making a world. Oh and in case you were wondering, yes...Aesopmon books are an infinite supply of endless pages.

Attacks:

1. Illustraftion- Any attack that Aesopmon writes in their book comes true. Though it has to be well detailed and limited to a certain power.

2. Character Construct- The ability to construct temporary allies to aid Aesopmon in battle. After battling, these characters will vanish, forever recorded in Aesopmon memories.

3. Planetarium Fabrication- Aesopmon can make their own world based on what they write in their book. Using a mix of knowledge, creativity, and dreams.

This is a biomerge of Hanuel, MysticalStoryWeaver oc. This is a gift to them for being not only an amazing person, but an amazing friend as well. Thanks to XenoSaiyan for helping me with the attacks.