Day 7: Junior

Arthur:*thinks about hiring a few knights to guard the castle since Zirca is still travelling their world

Arthur:*thinks about hiring a few knights to guard the castle since Zirca is still travelling their world. Not to mention that rumors of SEED returning have been spreading around* Zirca seemed to highly reccomend this Beastfolk who has been training to be a Junior sorcerer.

Guard:Shall I send the mutt in? *not too fond of those fleabag beasts that are too primal for his taste*

Arthur:*glares* Watch your tongue! *he does NOT tolerate disrespect to other races. THEY ARE ALL EQUAL IN THE GODS SAKE* You are sentence to eight months of night patrol then you will no longer serve as a knight no more!

Guard:*angered*FINE THEN! *stomps away angrily before throwing away his helmet* WHEN SEED COMES BACK, YOU'LL BE GONE!! *considers joining SEED to show them*

Arthur:*sighs. Looks to the other Guard beside him* Please let Amery in *Beastfolk that Zirca reccomend*

Guard:Of course sire! *opens the gates which allows a Dachshund Beastfolk to enter*

Amery:Thank you! *tail wags as he enters. Zirca told him good things about Arthyr and his kingdom* Hello King Arthur! *bows respectful*

Arthur:I see you are quite the excited and energetic fellow *laughs a bit* You areJunior Sorcerer right? Can you tell me a bit more about yourself?

Amery:My name is Amery Ivans and I'm a Dachshund  Beastfolk from Fortress Paradise. The  home land of all Beastfolk since not alot of people trust us due to that war our ansectors started about two hundred years ago. My father is a skilled cook while my mother is working extremely hard as a Seamstress who specializes in magical outfits. I am around eighteen years old. I am skilled with spears and I am currently studying magic. I am able to use basic fire attack magic and  bit of healing magic.

Arthur;I see. May I ask why you are interested in becoming a knight to my kingdom? Surely there are other jobs that you feel more comfortable in. I know how your race is treated *is reminded of the guard he just fired*

Amery:*remembers how he was treated as a puppy and how painful the taunts and bullying were. Then he remembers why he desires job in the first place. The amount of hard work he puts into training himself to be in a position such as this one day* I do this for myself. To prove that all those insults were wrong and to show who I truly am!

Arthur:So you are proving to all that you are not like labels many races place upon you as well all the other Beastfolks . *smiles* Amery Ivans can you start today?

Amery:*bows respectly* Yes King Arthur

To start a new age where all races can look pass their looks and get to know one another. To literate themselves from the pain that their ansectors carried on their back. To clear the long history and start all over at zero. That is Amery dream for Beastfolks and other races who faced similar treatment as Amery Ivans has.

#MagicalMarch