Day 15: Doll

Pigsy has been noticing that Tara has been distracted lately

Pigsy has been noticing that Tara has been distracted lately. Catching her mumbling to herself about something. He fears that it may be something that her master Buddha has her doing, he hopes it does not involve anything to do with his son MK. Tara has also been talking to Mei about a topic. Could it just be some sort of girl's thing that he simply does not understand. He could do some investigating while she is out to train in isolated in the mountains.He goes into her room to find something he never existed.....

Pigsy:A doll? *picks up what appears to be a self made plush * The girl made this? Wonder why...? *he then notices the note and balloons* Huh? *picks up the note and reads it over, he actually tears up a bit from it* Geez...these kids really hit the heartstrings.....

Note Contents:I know that we haven't known each other for ever long. I was raised by Buddha to maintain peace from any evil that can threaten humankind just like my master did against Sun Wukong long ago. Though the moment that we met, you were the person that I felt the most comfortable around.  At first we talked about the food that Pigsy serves and how I asked about combinations. The way your eyes sparkled gave me a feeling that we were going to be good friends. Slowly we started doing stuff together like watching a movie at least once a week or try a recipe that Mei found off the web. Made me feel even closer to you. I never imagined that I would have a life like this. When I was younger I loved a hard life in a village that struggled to get water on a daily basis were attacked constantly for the scarce resource. I prayed constantly to be be save my home but never stopped giving others
what little I had. Buddha then rescued me before making me his apprentice. Yet you feel like the little sister that I always wanted. Look...I wanted to do something nice for you because you are always so kind to me. You seem to like cute things and dolls are cute sooo....I made you one. Forgive me if it seems bad....my first time using a needle and thread to make a plushie doll...A tip you may want to know. Needles are SHARP so be careful when using them or better yet have  Sandy handle them. I hope It makes you happy...I know how lonely you get lonely when I am off training, that or when the others are on world saving mission from Wukong old foes and those who follow their legacy. I can hope that this will help keep you company till we return.

Pigsy:*dries his tears before setting the gift done* She'll love it Tara.. Siyu is going to love it. *smiles before going back to work*

From his temple, Buddha watches his student train. He is proud that she is making connections such as this. Even if it shall only last for a short while. If the vision he foresaw is true than Tara will have to fight one she cares for as a good friend. Wukong was warned about how he teaches his student. That MONKEY BRAIN may cause his young apprentice to have a fight that could cost her life.

Buddha:Tara.....please....please be alright.....

Siyu belongs to MysticalStoryWeaver

#MagicalMarch