Day 30: Cursed

Cursed is one that has been plagued with an object, skill, teaching, blood, or another

Cursed is one that has been plagued with an object, skill, teaching, blood, or another. They struck any poor soul without so much as a warning. Even the infants are not safe from the ill and corrupted comings of curses. For one intended to be a vessel, Cyan could always hear the whispers that were in the farest corners of her mind. Singing the honey sweet words that tempted her to fullfill the destiny that she was born to do. Being the daughter of the Queen Dragon Master who trained her brother Longwei to be the Elemage of the Dragon. Cyan abandoned for not being worthy of holding such an honor. The Six Earred Macaque than found the child after escaping the life of a slave, taking in the child as his very own. Training and teaching her in the way of shadows. Later on she acquired the power of the Mystic Primate till becoming a warrior of Shuggazoom city along side the Hyper Force. Doing so has cursed her to sprout six black wings on her back. No matter how she cuts them off or how many times....they always grow back like a salamander tail. Turns out that she is the last descendant of Hundun, one of the Four Perils that wants a vessel to plunge the worlds into complete chaos. To think that the last member of Azure Lion's Brotherhood would allow that evil to be awaken and open the girl's eyes to her TRUE PURPOSE!!

Cyan:So you are the coward Peng that Dad told me about? *even chained up in the same chains that held Sun Wukong under the mountain, She still talks smack* Instead of standing woth your brothers to the end as Golden Tusk....you flee. No wonder he never liked you. *glares before smirking* Must be genetic if I hate your guts too.

Golden Wing Peng:*oh how he wants to beat this girl up so she can finally shut her annoying mouth. Sadly Hundun has requested that she remain unharmed till she has awakened.* Speak all you want, Pinyin. You state that I am a coward though I believe that the two of us are not as different. I wonder how you would react if your family learns of your mother's identity? *smiles devilious as he can see the fear in the young adult eyes* Ah yes and that is not mentioning the TRUE name that has been bestowed on you.

Cyan: *getting seriously angered by this bird yapping beak* The only name I have is the one that my FATHER, MY ONLY REAL parent gave me! Cyan is who I am and will always be!

Golden Wing Peng:*chuckles at that. Probably the first time he laughed since his brotherhood was defeated* To think that thorn in my side found you just before I acquired you....*their words made her froze*

Cyan:Y-you....you were the one who was going to by me all those years ago?....*has the faint recall of her captureers talking about a buyer who paid a massive sum to purchase her. Though by some miracle she escaped to the spot where she met the Six Earred Macaque who became her beloved father.*

Golden Wing Peng:Yes. I could sense your hidden potential ever since I saw you. Even hiding it from Azure Lion and Golden Tusk because they would fear your power, young Pinyin. Though my new master is returning you to fight by my side once more.
Cyan:You are disgusting! You would throw all away just to be on the side that is poisoned with toxic power? *snarls as her eyes glow cyan. Though the chains shock her for even attempting that* AAAAAAAAH!!!

Golden Wing Peng:Those chains held Sun Wukong under the mountain, altered to prevent your escape my dear. *pats her cheek. Circling around her as they continues on. Knowing that it would not be much longer till Hundun reclaims his vessel*  Though you have many names do you not?  Longnu the daughter of the Dragon Master of the EleMage Zodiacs. Mi Qing Ying, the daughter and apprentice of the Six Earred Macaque. Holder of the Mystic Primate, Cyan Ling'er Mihou. *lifts her chin up to meet  their eyes with hers* Though your true title is by far the most beautiful to my ears. "Yāo Gongzhû"

Cyan:I am flattered but I am not no princess. Nor an I Hundun vessel! *continues to struggle even if it seems pointless. She is fighting to the bitter end!!!*

Golden Wing Peng:*sighs* Soon you will be more than willing to access your destiny Pinyin. *sits down and waits for the moon to arise. Then the red moonlight shall shine upon the vessel before awakening the spirit of Hundun within Cyan* It will be satisfying to watch the dread of losing his precious daughter in front of that traitorous Macaque face. I wonder if he will strike in rage or will he simply break at the sight *hopes that his new master grants him the right to finish that nuisance once and for all*

Cyan:*ready to snap back at him when she feels agnozing pain deep within her body.  The red moonlight awakening the long dormant soul of Hundun inside of her. It felt as if every cell of her body is torn apart as well as burned in the molden lava. Six black wings sprout from her back that showers the ground in cursed black feathers.She can feel that her entire being is becoming snuffed out, all so the new persona can inhabit the vessel* AAAAAAAHH!!!!

Hundun:Do not fight me Pinyin. Fighting is pointless against the God of Chaos and you know it far too well. Embrace your destiny dear grand daughter, it is your fate to become my vessel and become the new generation of  Four Perils. *oddly has a soothing voice for a God of Chaos* Yāo Gongzhû, you are meant for this....If you accept your destiny than I shall not harm the ones you care for.

Cyan:*foolishly believes the obvious lie* F-fine....just ....*thinks of her friends....MK...Chiro...Schrik...Gwen....her dad...* Do not hurt them and this...vessel is yours.

Hundan:*extremely pleased* Very well, dear grand daughter *proceeeds to fully possessed Cyan body. In a flash of black lightning, Cyan takes on her new form as Yāo Gongzhû. The new Empress of Chaos that will destroy all planets. Powers of the Dragon Master daughter...the shadow powers of the Six Earred Macaque...Mystic Primate...and the abilities of Hundun are all hers to wield.*

Golden Wing Peng:*smiles before bowing before his new mistress* Greetings Yāo Gongzhû.

Yāo Gongzhû: *eyes open as her chains dispel from her body. Examines her new appearance well. Even a monkey tail and a crown of dragon horns to symbol her past are there* Arise, Golden Wing Peng. We have work to do. *spreads out her wings and takes flight*

There the cursed prophecy came to life. Cyan becoming the new vessel of the God of Chaos Hundun and is now Yāo Gongzhû. The Empress of chaos who is the greatest foe that all will ever face. Not only because she holds tremendous power but it is for the friend that still lies inside. Dormant yet awaiting to be rescued by those she cares about. May she be stopped even if it means putting her down....for good.

#MagicalMarch