Day 3:Classic

Things seem to be odd as the "Multiverse Hero" is disappearing from home

Things seem to be odd as the "Multiverse Hero" is disappearing from home. Ignoring her duties to the verses she cherishes so much. It worries family and friends but even Centuriomon can not find the reason for this.  Hiro decides to follow his youngest sibling to see what has come over the youngest Amanokawa. There she enters a plain pink building that looks like he has seen better day but something seems off about it.

Gammamon:Why Solisamon not go invisible? *he had taught her how to do it a few days ago. Strange how she isn't doing in open public*

Hiro:Well the people who live here are getting used to seeing digimon living in this area so it's okay that she isn't invisible mode. That pink building....*he has been in this area before and never seen that building before* I've never seen that place before. *checks his phone to see if there are any records of this building. His suspicions are confirmed when no records are found* This is bad...

There inside Solisamon enters down a fancy house that appears to be holding a classic tea where her clothes become a dress and the room is transformed into that of a noble home. Eyes designs from the walls come to life and watch the young oni mammal hybrid child. To think that it's spell would entrance the mind of this "Pure" Attribute digimon.  A Housemon who was once a get together for digimon who loved tea parties. Dressing up in the most clsssic dresses while eating delicious sweets and finger foods. This digimon missed those days, which it is why it sents messages for digimon to come be it's house guests.

Solisamon:*walks to the table and partakes in the warm rose scented tea and eat a few of the strawberry tarts* Yummy!

Hiro and Gammamon bust inside to find their sister in an emerald colored classic dress that she SURELY was not wearing this morning.

Hiro:Solisamon!*happy to see that she's alright* What are you doing here? *does she know how WORRIED she made him*

Solisamon:Excuse gentlemen. You are should not intrude in this tea party. It is very rude you know *this digimon seem to cause those effect in it's spell to not recognize anyone inside it's walls*

Gammamon:*about to say something when he gets a whiff of the chocolate sweets at the table* Champions..... *smiles with drool  dripping down his face* Yummy *the moment he gets close to the table, a red suit appears on him. He starts acting like a gentleman who polite greets Solisamon before sitting at the table. Using a dessert fork to eat the cake without making a mess*

Hiro:So who ever gets close to the table is changed...*texts his friends about the situation. Starting that he needs back up since his partners are..."too proper to fight" now.

Mei:*texts* Really? I don't see that as much of a threat other than making Solisamon forget her duties. Honestly we we talk to the digimon, it could be a good resting spot.

Ruli:*texts* Princess Tea Parties?! *excited emoji* That would be a perfect girls meet up spot! Aoi and  Mika would simply adore that! Mei and Jellymon can join us too!!

Kiyo: It is a great location to hold meeting with other countries who are helping in established ours *sees no problem with this honestly*

Hiro:*texts* ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?! *can not believe how they can not see the issue with this*

Kiyo:*texts* I understand you don't like how it changed Solisamon and Gammamon, but this digimon is most likely the peaceful one we have encountered so far. All it is really doing is giving them sweets and make them polite for a short while. Did you try talking to them first?

Hiro:*pauses. Since the usual turn of events always seems to resort with a type of confrontation. Discussing this out has become rare nowadays that it does not always come to mind* Ummmmm....no

Everyone:*blinks* Seriously? *all text at the same time*

Hiro:*embarrassed that he didn't think of that* HUSH! *turns off his phone* HMPH! *looks at Solisamon and Gammamon who. seem to be having quite the fun time* If you can't beat them than I'll join them! *goes to the table where he sits down. His clothes become a blue tuxedo like suit as he eats some of the delightful finger sandwich that are laid beside the other tea party foods* More tea anyone? *offers to pour some to his younger siblings*

Solisamon:*holds up her cup* Thank you good sir *waits till it is filled to the near top before taking a sip*

Gammamon: No thank you. The offer is truly appreciated though* He politely declines. Taking another bite of the chocolate cake*

Later on when they discuss things with Housemon. The digimon gladly accepted their proposal and became a rest stop for both humans and digimon. With the condition that it no longer casts that mind spell upon them. Ever since then, that building has been a beloved place for all. Especially for a certain girl who rather hide that side of herself underneath her usual tough exterior.

#MagicalMarch