Marrowmon

Level:MegaType:Feral BeastAttribute: Virus/DataField:Nature Spirits

Level:Mega
Type:Feral Beast
Attribute: Virus/Data
Field:Nature Spirits

Shiramon stay in a savage land slowly allowed her feral and wild instincts to take over her mind. Locking away her sanity till one day, she fought a digimon. She managed to win but accidently swallowed a cursed bone fragment of an ancient skeleton digimon. Soon it forced the dark evolution of Marrowmon to take over. The digimon who is a monstrous feral beast. Even when forced back to Shiramon, if she feels her feral instincts took over.....Marrowmon will return. So if you hear bones rattle in the night or smell the metallic scent of blood....She is behind you. The one who can not see friend or foe. Just food.

Attacks:

1. Spine Spikes- The spikes on her outer spine are launched at her foes. New ones grow in their place.

2. Chest Crusher- She gets close to her opponent then her ribcage pulls them into a crushing death.

3. Plaguing Venom- Spits out a massive black foaming ball of venom from her mouth.

4.Feral Thrashing- Allows her feral instincts to take over and go school beast on her foes.

5. Shadow Hunt- Create a pitch-black digital field that only she can see, then hunts opponent still they are defeated or eaten.

6.Boneyard Fury- Summons undead skeletons influence by her feral nature to fight the living.

7. Tail Skewer- Her soft and fluffy tail turns into a long sharp bone raiper like spear to pierce foes.

8. EAT or KILL?- Her mind goes into a crazed state that can only lead down to paths. One where she eats her foe alive. The other is to give them a painful death that the spirit feels eternally.