Wonmon

Type:Beast Man SamuraiAttribute: Virus/VaccineField:Dark AreaLevel: Rookie

Attribute: Virus/Vaccine
Field:Dark Area
Level: Rookie

Description: The younger sibling to Yvliamon and the only son of Angoramon and Shiramon. Wonmon is the strong silent type, never speaking as a permanent vow of silent that he took the first time he hatched. Unlike his sister who is always socialising. Wonmon prefers to be left alone to meditate or train. Recently he   found an ancient cursed samirai sword that he is now "Data Bounded" to. Since then the young rabbit has changed. It is unclear if he shall fall to the darkness, or will he ises these new powers for a source of good. Wonmon has a partial data of the Wrath Sin Code in his data code. Making him a next generation Sin code digimon. On the team of next generation Digi Destinies is where he is labelled the infiltrator and shadow striker. Defeating enemies before they have time to strike. It would seem that Wonmon takes much after his mother than father.

Attacks:

Cataclysmic Flare -  The flames of Darkness are called in a total number of seven. They are then casted upon foes without warning.

Savage Betrayal- Embracing his true Wrathful side, allowing his savage nature to take hold. Considering his foes as mere prey before fighting them ruthlessly with his sword.

Bloodlust Needle- Unseathes his katana that longs to dice foes. Striking in swift yet thin strikes which are similar to a needle. Each strike solely striking the weak spots of his opponents.