Day 6: Golden

Suki:*doing the paperwork that Amelia requested her to get done today

Suki:*doing the paperwork that Amelia requested her to get done today. Mainly reviewing the updated rules for the Nexomon exams to promote ranks of Tamers*

Coco:*looks over the work that Suki already completed. The work seems to be in order so far, seems like Suki has been studying hard to be the Queen of her world* Just two more and we can have the afternoon off till we meet up with Logan for his latest experiment *sweatdrops since the last one was NOT pleasant....*

Atlas: *compiling a database of the new rules that the Council has recently put in to motion* Yes! Then Ellie, Rita, and Osiwin can have dinner with us! *excitedly twirls at the thought of reuniting with his creator*

Suki:*smiles at the thought. Then turns to see Lobo entering*

UGGGGGGHHHHH!!! WHY NOW OF ALL TIMES?!!

Lobo:My dear queen Suki! The Golden child who has reach the rank of Queen at the young age of ten years! I come with a dire request *bows before her*

Suki:*blinks in curiosity since Lobo never has requests of her. In fact, he tends to do requests for her...even if she has no need of them*

Coco:What is it? She is in the middle of something- *is pushed aside while Lobo takes Suki hands* HEY!!

Lobo:It is about the Omnicron Legacy, a few members of the brotherhood require an audience with you

Suki:*frowns since those guys are as crazy fan boys as Lobo here*

Atlas:The same ones that failed to help defeat Zados when the Titans and Nexomon race were near extinction? *the memory file is still stored within his memory banks. He still overheats from anger about Suki almost dying* WHY WOULD WE HELP THEM?!!

Atlas only gets angry so much and that can be counted on one hand alone. Suki means that much to him!

Coco:Yeah.......You weren't that helpful....Heck you tried to kill Suki when she told you that Omnicron was her grandfather.....twice....Even with proof shown

Suki:*has to agree there. Lobo is only on her council since despite his craziness, he does have a vast of Nexomon history stored away in his mind*

Lobo:I...I know they were not as useful as I claimed them to be.....Though your mere appearance may boost their moral and commit them to try even harder! *gets on his knees and begs* OH PLEEEEEASE DEAREST SUKIIIII!!

Suki:*Takes a deep sigh. Knows too well that he won't leave her alone till she does. She nods*

Though she may need the other council members to keep Lobo away from her for a LONG LONG LONG time. Otherwise......Omnicron blood in her vein may finally make her follow in his footsteps!

#Inkobter