Centuriomon

Type: Time and Space KeeperAttribute:FreeField:Virus Busters/ Metal EmpireLevel:Ultimate

Attribute:Free
Field:Virus Busters/ Metal Empire
Level:Ultimate

Attacks:

1. Temporal Freeze- Slows down the speed of his foes to accelerate his own. Can also be used to freeze time in places or multiple foes.

2. Glitch Shift- Through the engery of space, Centuriomon can alter his digital make up into godly modes. Each mode is based around powerful gods known in the human realm. Bestowing on to him abilities beyond the mind comprehension.

3. Meta-Cosmo Smash- Summons his hammer "Pendulum" to unleash the power from the space and time of several verses. All concentrated into a single smash attack with all his might into it. Makes his foes see stars! LITERALLY!!

Description: A digimon which monitors space and time in between the realm of all verses. A keeper that governs each dimension to assure all is kept in order as well as harmony. This digimon is mainly composed of god data of several kinds and machinery of unknown origins, by two digimon of incredible abilities. It is one of the reasons which Centuriomon can move around the verses so freely. He can alter his form thanks to "Glitch Shift" which allows him various forms of gods. Gods which lived in the humans domain.His hammer "Pendulum" can tap into the raw natural force of space and time. Collecting all the strength in the mighty "Meta-Cosmo Smash"for a truly fearsome attack. Using the energy of multiple verses to aid in delivering this meancing blow. His most well knkwn attack and his personal favorite move, "Temporal Freeze". A move that allows him to decrease his opponents speed to accelerate his own. This power can also extend to freezing areas and multiple beings at once. He tends to hide his goat features. Especially his small goat's tail.