Day 10:Fortune

Solisamon:*recently gotten a reward from a verse she saved

Solisamon:*recently gotten a reward from a verse she saved. She has too much to put in the saving account that Hiro has. Adding too much could cause unwanted attention* Hmmm...Maybe Jellymon knows *uses Hiro email to sent her a message*

In a few minutes, Jellymon arrives and marvels at the small fprtune before her.

Jellymon:You got all this treasure from a verse *amazed by all the glittery gems and sparkling golden coins*

Solisamon:*nods* "Treasure Verse" always pays Centuriomon and Solisamon even if we refuse. Hiro takes some for school and living expenses. Solisamon saves the rest but...they give TOO much this time.

Jellymon:*tentacles grab Solisamon to her* THERE IS A TREASURE VERSE AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! *wants to go there right away*

Solisamon:*giggles in the ticklish grip* Verse only appears once every four months *she only found out by Milady herself*

Jellymon:*gives her a strict look to make sure she isn't lying then sets her down* I guess you wouldn't lie about a verse.... Scratch that, you CAN'T lie *remembers Solisamon "Pure" attribute prevents her from lying*

Solisamon:Do you want it? Solisamon doesn't really need i- *gets interrupted by a sudden hug*

Jellymon:*happy gasp* OH THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! *She can go on some extravagant sjopping sprees without having to hear Kiyoshiro whining about his card limit*

Solisamon:*smiles* You're welcome!

Espimon:*babysits Solisamon sometimes when her brothers are out* May Kami sama spare Kiyoshiro soul.....*he is going to have to let the others know too....Geez what a headache*

After this whole event happened, Centuriomon limited Solisamon earnings from "Treasure Verse" via Hiro request. If the "Verse Keeper" couldn't do it then the group divides the funds equally then donates the rest towards their country.

Rule 45: NEVER LET JELLYMON KNOW OF THE TREASURE VERSE OR LET HER EVER GO THERE! EVER!!!!

#Inkobter