Day 8:Match

Layla the Android Chinchilla was crafted by a strange laboratory whose scientist was never revealed

Layla the Android Chinchilla was crafted by a strange laboratory whose scientist was never revealed. She was rescued by Sarah Onyx Clawberry. After recovering, Layla started to stay with Sarah. As time passed. The two began to develop feelings for each other.

Sarah:*watching Layla from a far. Admiring the beautiful green orbs that were her eyes* So beautiful. Layla *sighs lovingly*

Badgerclops:Awww! You are so crushing on her! *playfully teasing his adopted daughter*

Sarah:*all red as she turns to her adopted father* Dad!!

Badgerclops:*chuckles* Cinnabun, I know that look. I had the same look when I first laid eyes on your father.

Sarah:*surprised* Really?! What if she doesn't feel the same? *looks extremely nervous and worried*

Badgerclops:*looks at Layla who tends  to look at Dark with love in her eyes* Trust me. I think you two are a sure first match.

Sarah:*gulps but decides to go for it. She is going to ask Layla out on a date. She walks overs to her* Hey Layla?

Layla:*Speaks French* Oui Cheri?

Sarah:*feels her face getting hotter* W-would...Woild you like to go out on a date with me?

Layla:*smiles and reaches out her hand* Mais bien sûr!

Sarah:*all fluster as she is reaching to hold her hand*

Cyber:*watch from the house with Badgerclops* Awww *sips his coffee as he watches the adorable scene* She takes after you *turns to Badgerclops*

Badgerclops:Maybe~ But that flustered face was all inherited by you my cute Cyberry *flirts*

The two couple seem to be the perfect match for one another. Adorable and loving. Flirting and playful teasing. Plus, both have a certain cutie with the most lovable fluster face!

#Inkobter