Day 5:Map

Zirca:*hanging from her tail that is wrapped firmly on to the support beam on her ceiling

Zirca:*hanging from her tail that is wrapped firmly on to the support beam on her ceiling. Her golden eyes focused on the map that she acquired from a new friend who knew two of the legendary travelers of this world*  So Dakota and I leave on the continent that looks like dragon.... *her body trembles in excitement* YESS!! *Here she thought she seen everything in her world. Now a whole new horizon just came into view*

Crys:Are you going to explore it? *Walks in to carry in today harvest of crimson yams and sugary peaches* I know you been seeking a new adventure, Z.

Zirca:COURSE!!! *jumps down and acts like a child who is going to an amusement park for the first time* I heard rumors from Venti that warriors and species that only are known as myths lie outside our home! Makes my blood surge!! *her tail waves around excitedly that breaks their bed* Oops *maybe TOO excited*

Crys:I'll ask Bettrixa to see if she casdn fix it up later....*giggles since it's been a long time since Zirca been this happy*

Zirca:*then frowns a bit*

Crys:Hey now *places her hands on Zirca face and looks into her eyes* Why the sudden frown?

Zirca:Well Dakota and you are my family as well as this village. I helped make this happen with Dakota support. He's practically the one who got me permission to construct it. Not to mention the others.

Crys:Aww. You are scared to leave them *playfully teases*

Zirca:AM NOT! *cheeks puff up in embarrassment* I just wonder if I should leave to explore...what if the village gets attacked?

Crys:We have capable fighters, Z. They love "Veritas" as much as they cherish the young girl who protect them. The girl who never wavers from a fight or allows the trouble that attracts to her bring harm to others *kisses Zirca face*

Zirca:Yeaaaaaaah....I still have to apologize for getting Fernado and Hay  's Spell shop destroyed by that Frost Mammoth....*She is still getting lectures about the crystal ice still getting removed from last week*

Crys:Zirca Xenowave! You deserve a break! My beloved Earthborn who freed my heart to love again. You always help others to fulfill their happiness! Time for you to do the same! Baal and I can handle things from here *she is the co Mayor whenever Zirca goes adventuring. This is no different*

Zirca:You sur-*interrupted by peck on the lips. Her face red as a tomato* I'll take that as a yes....Hehe~ *she is all heart eyed now*

JUST YOU WAIT OTHER LANDS! ZIRCA XENOWAVE IS GOING TO EXPLORE THEM ALL!

Then she let her "rivals" visit from their homes. She can hardly wait to walk the path of the two legends that went on to become the CREATOR GODS of her world.

#Inkobter