Day 14: Knight

Silk the Black Lioness Drider is one of Night's most loyal minion and the closest friend that the villianess has ever had

Silk the Black Lioness Drider is one of Night's most loyal minion and the closest friend that the villianess has ever had. Skilled in weaponry as well as high caliber magic who has the stealth of a ninja due to her spider half. Never fails to complete any task or assignment  that is presented her way. Second in command when the Legenday Villiness is not present, villians know full well that Silk is NOT to be disrespected if they like to keep their lives. Lately Silk has been given the task to protect Snugglemagne from a potential threat from some arrogant villian newbies who thought they were tough. Using a special disguise crystal made from magic casted by Spector the White Jackal. It makes her look like a normal black lioness just like she once was before she was made into a Drider. Her cover is the new personal knight of Snugglemagne court, Amari. It has only been a few days since she has went undercover. There has been no threats so far but there has been something that has been happening more and more lately.

Kevin:*walks to the castle doors. He is still catching his breathe after climbing up all those stairs, though with how excited he is to be with his idol again today! Amari! *picks up his wooden spear that he still has from the Bao Bao incident as he rushes to be  the empty spot beside Amari*

Amari:*notices him from a side glance* Hello Kevin. If it was not Sunsday then I would  recommend going home so you do not miss skool. *she  honestly thought that after day one the small one would have given up. Though when he appeared the second day, that honestly surprised her. Even impressed her*

Kevin: No worries! I been studying really hard! *looks so proud before taking his postion  as a "self appointed" Knight apprentice to Amaris* I wanna keep you from being lonely! *his excited smile makes Amaris fluster at how adorable he is right now*

Amari:Very well then. *smiles to herself as she maintains her position from outside watch. Occasionally looking over to make sure that the porcupine sweetypie was doing alright. Perhaps one day....maybe one day he can be a knight*

Kevin:*beaming with such joy that he is spending the day with his new idol Amaris. Unlike Mao Mao, she never yells at him nor does she chase him away* I'll watch this side, Captain!

Amaris:*chuckles. Decides to play along with the kid since it may be the only fun thing she may do today* Be watchful apprentice. You must  be watchful for the enemy can come from any direction.

Kevin:Aye Aye! *He would make that not even a fly can get it! He would make Amaris sooo proud that she hug him like a big sister would!*

Evil disguised as a respectable role model has made a friend with a innocent hearted boy that views her as a big sisterly figure. A strange yet wholesome type of friendship.

#MagicalMarch