Consonnomon

Type:Cursed Marionette PuppetAttribute: Data/VirusField:Nightmare SoldiersLevel:Mega

Attribute: Data/Virus
Field:Nightmare Soldiers
Level:Mega

Description: A childhood show icon Consonno the beloved puppet who wishes to be friends with all. A popular show among young audience till a virus wiped the show off the air completely. However Consonno character data was never recovered, it was then that the virus corrupted the puppet forever. All due to Creepymon influenced on the abandoned puppet. Consonnomon still has a friendly and playful personality though with a dark sense of humor. Now all of Consonnomon's games are HELL of fun. "Whanslanchester Tag" summons lost souls in the forms of marionettes to take part in a bone chilling game of Tag. Losing will cost one everything. "Seek and Murder", a game of hide and seek in a pitch black darkness. There Consonnomon then seeks them out before deleting enemies with it's weapon. It's final and most deadly game is called "Sandman's Burial" Becoming playmates till deletion comes to claim their weary bodies.

Attacks:

Whanslanchester Tag- Summons the marionettes of fallen souls to play a bone chilling game of tag. A game of soul taking and body possession till bitter defeat!

Seek and Murder- All the lights in the area go pitch black to make foes lost. Consonnomon then seeks them out. When the foes are located, the last image they see is Consonnomon and their bloody weapon.

Sandman's Burial- Tosses around handfuls of sand that causes halliucations which allows them to be Consonnomon's playmates till they fall under the Sandman's spell for an eternal death rest!!

This is the fusion of Pumpkinmon and  Shiramon. Thanks to XenoSaiyan and MysticalStoryWeaver for helping me make this fusion and it's attacks.