Day 4:Weapon

Crys is doing some spring cleaning since their storage room is getting a tad crowd with all the souvenirs that Zirca sends home from her travels

Crys is doing some spring cleaning since their storage room is getting a tad crowd with all the souvenirs that Zirca sends home from her travels. Going through the items sure does bring back alot of great memories.She hums as she siths through a box of Zirca's old armor she made when she had first started going on adventures.

Baal:*helps Crys since he is now her familiar* Woah baal. Zirca must have been on alot of adventures huh?

Crys:*looks at him, giggles* Actually she had the tendency to rush in head first in new dungeons, got beat up before coming home to be better equip with healing items and high quality armor. She was quite reckless. back then. *truth be told...Zirca still is quite reckless*

Baal:*goes through a few more boxes till sunlight shines upon a certain idea that catches the Sun Dragon eyes. He looks deep in the box labelled "Crys" and finds some type of sword but it looks sort of like a snake.The blade hue is both varieties of green and violet like most toxins are in monsters* Ooooh. *holds it up in the light as he examine the weapon beauty even further*

Crys:*sees the raiper* Heh, here I thought I left Havu at home. *takes the blade from Baal. Feeling nostalgic from holding it in her hand again* It feels like forever since I used this baby. *does a few practice swings just to remember her old days as an adventurer*

Baal:*claps* You're good, Baal! Baal did not know that Crys was an adventurer. *here he thought that Crys was a great mayor/cook/hugger* Why not tell Baal sooner? *he was not hurt or anything. Just wished that he learned this earlier*

Crys:*blushes* Well I was an adventurer but....*a sadden look soon replaces her bright smile that was there only moments ago* We Demi Humans are not treated as fairly as the other races that live here...To survive and support my people, I became a rouge for hire.

Baal:WHAAAAAAAT?! *completely shocked! He was NOT expecting this at all.* You were a bad guy?!

Crys:I WAS a bad guy. Well I was a bad Demi human, but I changed when Zirca saved me *thinks about that moment. She had insulted and stabbed that poor girl when all she was doing was trying to help. Did not take too long for her to fall in love with that kind hearted Trouble Magnet*

Baal:*understands now* Oh...Well was this your prime weapon, baal? You called it "Havu". I smelled some poison on it. Did you slay some poisonous monsters or something *pictures Crys defeating some slimes or another king of poisonous monster that tried to pick a fight with her*

Crys:Actually "Havu" blade has been dripped in the poison of about seventy poisonous monster venoms. I had a powerful alchemist perform a special process on the metal to absorb the posion into it. That way I did not have to constamtly soak my blade in weapon for everyone of my jobs *the alchemist may have done what she asked but he was quite outrageous with the price he demanded*

Forty thousand gold coins. Adding poison to a blade usually only costs two silver coins. Meaning that her bill should have been close to fifty gold coins max! If she wasn't such a nice person......She would have ended him right there for his foolish greed!!

Baal:*amazed* You slayed seventy monsters?! Wow!!! *Crys must have been quite the monster slayer then. Now he really wants to see her use "Havu" in action! It sounds just as exciting as a Buddy Card Fight*

Crys:Yup! I had to train in the dungeon nearby my home. Coincidentally that was the home to several types of poisonous monsters, which is why thought about making my future weapon poisonous. *believed it to be a smart idea at the time*

Baal:Why a Raiper though?

Crys:*remembers a certain celestial adventurer that had saved her mother and father long ago as children. According to their story, the girl used a raiper that resembles the beauty of a butterfly as well as the holy blessing of the Celestial goddess* Let's just say that someone special to me inspired me to follow in their footsteps.

The weapons may be a tad different but both are the same brand that were wield by brave strong female figures. One for good in the goid spirits of adventure. The other used for good but the actions of evil had to be used in order to provide money and food to those in desperate need .

Crys:*looks at Havu and thinks that maybe she should keep it. Never know when she'll need it in a sudden fight* I think Holly can make a steath for this. *may pop into the dwarf shop later today* Lets wrap this up and make some pizza for dinner *giggles at how excited Baal looks from hearing that*

Baal:*trembles with excitement at the mentioning of his favorite food* YAY! Pizza is the best food ever!!

The two go back to making room and cleaning out items that have absolutely no use in keeping around. Baal thinks about Ziruya the Celestial warrior who disappeared so many years ago. Then he can not help but think about how similar Zirca looks like her except for her dragon like features. Almost as if they were mother and child...Nah that's impossible!!

Oh Baal....If only you knew the true....Would it crush you if you did? To see a hero in dark way.

#MagicalMarch