Day 20: Frost

Tomas: *twitching a few bugs out of his right Chaos Shard Blaster

Tomas: *twitching a few bugs out of his right Chaos Shard Blaster. He does this every night since he isn't as powerful or skilled as other members* Hmmm...Maybe one more test....

Krios:*goes to get some of his bitter tea after a long training session with Glacier, his Yuki Wisp* Leader is really pushing us since that guy is helping Orgoros alot. Tomas seemed upset about that bunny in his arms....*wonders if she was Tomas long lost childhood sweetheart*

A loud crash in the training room nearly startles him enough to spill his tea. Thankifully Glacier caught it just in time.

Krios:What in Mobian name?! *gets his wispon sword ready*

He is about to strike when he sees Tomas blasting the training room wall with his blaster. He is a bit nervous since the bladt is ice. Cold bloodied mobian such as him CAN'T take the cold one bit.

Tomas:Success! Ice Chaos Shard Blast Test # 741 is completed. *looks happy the first time all  today*

It's really nice to see the kid smile again.

Krios:*smiles and heads back to the kitchen to prepare another cup of tea. Tomas needs something for his success*

Tomas:*smile soon fades as he starts at a photo of a white bunny* I'll save you Meringue....I promise you that you will be saved!  *a tear hits the photo*

Krios:*can hear him from the kitchen* ......WE will save her, dear friend. Promise....

#Inkobter