Day 26: Teacher

Given the recent failures in Villian missions as of late

Given the recent failures in Villian missions as of late. Mostly due to villians being foiled by mishandling their own weapons. Not only is that embarrassing to the villians. It is also a major embarrassment to all who are apart of the Villian Net. That means Noches needs to resolve this before it becomes a major issue. Last thing they need is for the heroes to get a the edge on them in this time were thirty percent of villians are vulnerable.  That means it's time to call in a favor! One from the Oni Leopard Bo Steel! Her one and only special custom weapon supplier. A few of these villians are going to get re educated in Weapons 101!

Bo: Hello there everyone!I am Bo Steel though because you all have become useless in weilding your weapons *glares at her students* That is Ms. Steel to the lot of you. Any of you ever address me by my first name than I vow to use your bones as the materials for my next weapon! *the weapons close by show that she isn't joking*

Ratarang: *raises his hand nervously* Umm...Ms. Steel...What if some of us can turn themselves into weapons like a boomerang?

Bo: *her glare grows colder* Then you need this class more than anyone here! *lets out a low agitated growl*

Ratarang:*shrinks down at his desk. Has a feeling that these classes may be the death of him.* O-Okay....

After a few courses with Ms. Steel, no villian ever failed to wield a weapon ever again....

#MagicalMarch